September 25, 2024, 09:26:28 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants to make a boyah awards video?

Started by YPrrrr, June 01, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i'm editing again now, might be done tonight, might not tbh

it's been a hellishly busy week, also my car died yesterday, so i've had shit to deal with lol

i can't imagine i'll be any later than friday, but i'm trying to finish this before i gotta make some phone calls aobut my dang POS car lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 29, 2016, 04:22:20 PM
i'm editing again now, might be done tonight, might not tbh

it's been a hellishly busy week, also my car died yesterday, so i've had shit to deal with lol

i can't imagine i'll be any later than friday, but i'm trying to finish this before i gotta make some phone calls aobut my dang POS car lol
Dude as long as you get it in before August we're still doing great on time girl;

strongbad

Quote from: YPargh on June 29, 2016, 09:13:34 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on June 29, 2016, 07:11:05 AM
why can't we ever have the awards done on time
they're actually fairly on time

I mean the last video was like a week late but that's actually really good for the boyah awards. This is by far the earliest they've ever been completed

esp considering that one set of awards changed hands multiple times before its creation.. not bad

YPrrrr

Yeah mib kicked some butt on that one

C.Mongler

so im basically done taping the awards together lol should i export and send a drive link 2 ypr is that how this works

C.Mongler

also you're never going to guess who had the longest and most boring award video again

[spoiler] it was me  n_n [/spoiler]

don't let's

Daddy

Quote from: YPargh on June 29, 2016, 09:13:34 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on June 29, 2016, 07:11:05 AM
why can't we ever have the awards done on time
they're actually fairly on time

I mean the last video was like a week late but that's actually really good for the boyah awards. This is by far the earliest they've ever been completed
Ah the hillary clinton 2016mitigation

C.Mongler

awards is done, file is 2 gigs, runtime of 27:45

i can upload it to my own youtube if u guys wants lol

or i can put it on my drive and send somewhere SOMEONE TAKE OWNERSHIP

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 29, 2016, 07:50:23 PM
awards is done, file is 2 gigs, runtime of 27:45

i can upload it to my own youtube if u guys wants lol

or i can put it on my drive and send somewhere SOMEONE TAKE OWNERSHIP
what resolution is it on.

and how many mbps is it.

I can either upload it to doodthing facebook page if it fitsthe stupid restrictions otherwise u can utube it

C.Mongler

it's 1080p, but i basically uprezed everything lol, the highest was my 720p video, which i thought was 1080p when i shot it lol

i can try to further compress it if thats what yer getting at lol but im not doin' that til im done playing doom 4 the evening

don't let's

C.Mongler

i mean i could upscale it to 4k but none of us shot in remotely close to 4k so that'd be some jpeg lookin' shit man

silvertone

Go Up