June 24, 2024, 05:29:59 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants to make a boyah awards video?

Started by YPrrrr, June 01, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 27, 2016, 06:13:22 AM
alright i think i have all da vids

my gtx 1070 comes in the mail tonight so im probably not going to finish this tonight tbh gotta play doom at 200 fps on ultra settings lol

so i guess ill send ypr a copy of tha thing on tuesday??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
a never ending wait

C.Mongler

i mean to be fair when i said i would finish it over the weekend if i got the videos at a reasonable time; i didn't really consider while i was in bed to go sleep sleep and end the weekend to be a reasonable time any longer lol BE GLAD IM EVEN GIVING THIS SHIT TO YALL THIS SOON

strongbad

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPargh on June 26, 2016, 10:32:16 PM
Quote from: the MIB the on June 26, 2016, 07:27:08 PM
im gone for one day and u guys are doubting me

[spoiler]IS IT BECAUSE OF THOSE 2013 PAINTINGS FUCKING SHIT

I FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I AM WITH SMALL CANVASES,  BLUAKI'S THE ONLY ONE IVE DONE TREMENDOUS EFFOR[/spoiler]

i will do it

ugh im gonna be so terrible BUT W/E LET'S GO
you didn't even fully commit to doing it jesus

I DID

it all turned out like shit because man im just suited for bigger canvases im not good at commanding paint to tinier canvases.  i wanted it to be the BEST as all boyagers deserve to compensate for being all depressed and miserable than the general populus

i was going to make tyranitar fight volcanion in a sandstorm but i kept fuckign up. 

bluaki's was the biggest and the most success ive gotten which is why i even bothered to go further with it

i have some better paint now but im waiting on a very specific greeen and blue to come in the mail but im having issues with the fucking supplier SORRY BLUAKI

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: the MIB the on June 28, 2016, 12:29:44 AM

I FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I AM WITH SMALL CANVASES,  BLUAKI'S THE ONLY ONE IVE DONE TREMENDOUS EFFOR[/spoiler]

i will do it

I DID

it all turned out like shit because man im just suited for bigger canvases im not good at commanding paint to tinier canvases.  i wanted it to be the BEST as all boyagers deserve to compensate for being all depressed and miserable than the general populus

i was going to make tyranitar fight volcanion in a sandstorm but i kept fuckign up. 

bluaki's was the biggest and the most success ive gotten which is why i even bothered to go further with it

i have some better paint now but im waiting on a very specific greeen and blue to come in the mail but im having issues with the fucking supplier SORRY BLUAKI

I swear youre on drugs lately

I was talking about the Boyah Awards video btw. You said you'd maybe do it

6M69I69B9

June 28, 2016, 12:46:41 AM #215 Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:00:21 AM by the MIB the
Quote from: YPargh on June 28, 2016, 12:40:26 AM
Quote from: the MIB the on June 28, 2016, 12:29:44 AM

I FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I AM WITH SMALL CANVASES,  BLUAKI'S THE ONLY ONE IVE DONE TREMENDOUS EFFOR[/spoiler]

i will do it

I DID

it all turned out like shit because man im just suited for bigger canvases im not good at commanding paint to tinier canvases.  i wanted it to be the BEST as all boyagers deserve to compensate for being all depressed and miserable than the general populus

I swear youre on drugs lately

I was talking about the Boyah Awards video btw. You said you'd maybe do it
well- im very insecure about those paintings because i honestly have been feeling guilt since i never went through for everyone.  and since u were in the list of ppl to send a painting to, i felt more terrible

and no im not on drugs ive been drinking distilled water recently

also when i said maybe- someone might as well send me the last awards wanting to be announced but nobody did that the whole time.  i mean it takes a few seconds to find my username, copy, paste, then send.  i would have done it in the pride parade if i ever had a notification since i was gone that whole day

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

YPrrrr

I didn't think you'd even show up again since your quota at the time was like 1%

strongbad

hey man stop pushing your negative low-quota bias

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPargh on June 28, 2016, 01:13:17 AM
I didn't think you'd even show up again since your quota at the time was like 1%
i don't blame u bc i never followed up with those paintings and i hyped it up

but for small thigns like this i would not deny

6M69I69B9

im dying

bc i completely addressed this in the video LMAO

but i won't deny- i guess my activity was low...but but u underestimate the power of my will to NOT fuck up the boyah awards with 10min of cmongler sleeping

i will not have that at all

strongbad

cmongler sleeping would probably be more interesting than my section of the awards akudood;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 28, 2016, 01:50:05 AM
cmongler sleeping would probably be more interesting than my section of the awards akudood;
man r u in a rut or what

i always enjoy you as much as any boyo that presents the boyah awards

:3

Daddy

why can't we ever have the awards done on time

FAMY2

Give me a B- give me an O- give me an Y- give me an A- give me a H.

Boyah always late.

YPrrrr

June 29, 2016, 09:13:34 AM #224 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:18:06 AM by YPargh
Quote from: Khadafi on June 29, 2016, 07:11:05 AM
why can't we ever have the awards done on time
they're actually fairly on time

I mean the last video was like a week late but that's actually really good for the boyah awards. This is by far the earliest they've ever been completed

Go Up