offic list of berniedopes to be deported to mexico when pres. trump takes office

Started by ME##, April 20, 2016, 03:50:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 20, 2016, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on April 20, 2016, 04:17:23 PM
have i not been outspoken about bernie in the president thread

o well i can stay in the country at least
Othering is the process of casting a group, an individual or an object into the role of the ‘other’ and establishing one’s own identity through opposition to and, frequently, vilification of this Other. The Greeks’ use of the word ‘barbarian’ to describe non-Greeks is a typical example of othering and an instance of nationalism avant la lèttre. The ease with which the adjective ‘other’ generated the verb ‘to other’ in the last twenty years or so is indicative of the usefulness, power and currency of a term that now occupies an important position in feminist, postcolonial, civil rights and sexual minority discourses.
ngl i didn't even attempt to read this
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

squirrelfriend

ngl tbh
those are sarcasm tags
so what you really mean is that you read it

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Le Chapeau du Clavardage on April 20, 2016, 04:20:28 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 20, 2016, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on April 20, 2016, 04:17:23 PM
have i not been outspoken about bernie in the president thread

o well i can stay in the country at least
Othering is the process of casting a group, an individual or an object into the role of the ‘other’ and establishing one’s own identity through opposition to and, frequently, vilification of this Other. The Greeks’ use of the word ‘barbarian’ to describe non-Greeks is a typical example of othering and an instance of nationalism avant la lèttre. The ease with which the adjective ‘other’ generated the verb ‘to other’ in the last twenty years or so is indicative of the usefulness, power and currency of a term that now occupies an important position in feminist, postcolonial, civil rights and sexual minority discourses.

nah david just forgot
no

popsi understands the pop, none of the dopes on the list do

Thyme

Thyme

alternative reply:

ngl i understand that pop should be called soda tbh imo

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

it would be cool to livei n mexico then i could get a nice mexican wife

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Le Chapeau du Clavardage on April 20, 2016, 04:32:51 PM