offic list of berniedopes to be deported to mexico when pres. trump takes office

Started by ME##, April 20, 2016, 03:50:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

FELT
HIPPO
JMV
C.MONGLER
THYME
YPR
TYLER
GINGER DAVID
SILVERTONE
NOTSID

squirrelfriend

i love how canadian media was like trudeau schools someone on quantum computing when it was just some playful banter

C.Mongler

i'm more american than trump is though, second generation nazi cumguzzler

Thyme

alternative reply:

aka list of cool-ass dudes to hang out w/
[spoiler]plus felt[/spoiler]

Daddy

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Le Chapeau du Clavardage on April 20, 2016, 04:00:13 PM
alternative reply:

aka list of cool-ass dudes to hang out w/
[spoiler]plus felt[/spoiler]
i agree with your othering of felt

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Khadafi on April 20, 2016, 04:03:35 PM
I'd be put on the arab list first
do some ancestry dna test or something but like the fbi could use your dna against you though so nvm

Daddy

That's actually why I never bought something from 23andme. I'm curious because it has cool shit with the raw data but unless I could be sure they deleted the data w/o backup once I pull my data I'd be paranoid of unconstitutional government requests for that data.

squirrelfriend

i just paid with a gift card at a location far away from home and gave my billing address as the local pizza hut
i also said my name was beth gibbons

Mando Pandango

have i not been outspoken about bernie in the president thread

o well i can stay in the country at least
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on April 20, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

Othering is the process of casting a group, an individual or an object into the role of the ‘other’ and establishing one’s own identity through opposition to and, frequently, vilification of this Other. The Greeks’ use of the word ‘barbarian’ to describe non-Greeks is a typical example of othering and an instance of nationalism avant la lèttre. The ease with which the adjective ‘other’ generated the verb ‘to other’ in the last twenty years or so is indicative of the usefulness, power and currency of a term that now occupies an important position in feminist, postcolonial, civil rights and sexual minority discourses.

Thyme

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 20, 2016, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on April 20, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

Othering is the process of casting a group, an individual or an object into the role of the ‘other’ and establishing one’s own identity through opposition to and, frequently, vilification of this Other. The Greeks’ use of the word ‘barbarian’ to describe non-Greeks is a typical example of othering and an instance of nationalism avant la lèttre. The ease with which the adjective ‘other’ generated the verb ‘to other’ in the last twenty years or so is indicative of the usefulness, power and currency of a term that now occupies an important position in feminist, postcolonial, civil rights and sexual minority discourses.

nah david just forgot

Go Up