October 03, 2024, 08:22:02 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 07, 2014, 07:22:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

May 07, 2014, 07:22:18 AM Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:42:15 AM by ncba93ivyase
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0[/youtube]

or: how to sell you the same shit you bought 10 years ago and make billions

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Patrick Stickles

i don't even give a fuck cause i'm gettin it

i just hope they have the emerald storyline and not the split one
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Sigh. I wasn't hoping they wouldn't make this. Gen III just wasn't that great to me other than the physical environments which at the time added a lot of color and personality to the world compared with the first two generations. I remember there was always a point where it seemed like I was overleveled and then I would surf across a short water section and all of a sudden I'd be underleveled and have to grind. I hate grinding

That said I can see myself being bored and blowing money on this if I have the income. I have a problem.

Hiro

just came to post this, CAN I GET A HELLLL YEAHHHH
[spoiler]but really I didn't expect this for another year or so[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

QuoteAn epic new adventure is coming!

i lol'd

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: YPR Classic on May 07, 2014, 08:51:22 AM
Sigh. I wasn't hoping they wouldn't make this. Gen III just wasn't that great to me other than the physical environments which at the time added a lot of color and personality to the world compared with the first two generations. I remember there was always a point where it seemed like I was overleveled and then I would surf across a short water section and all of a sudden I'd be underleveled and have to grind. I hate grinding

That said I can see myself being bored and blowing money on this if I have the income. I have a problem.
i think gen iii was great

i loved the environment and the hideouts and everything

but i mean i already own it

3d models don't make it any different

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Tectron on May 07, 2014, 08:56:35 AM
QuoteAn epic new adventure is coming!

i lol'd
srsly

A "new" world too!
Quote from: y-i on May 07, 2014, 08:53:34 AM
I wasn't hoping they wouldn't make this.
akudood;
I suppose it's not so bad. At least it's not a Diamond/Pearl remake. God gen IV was shit. Hopefully they just skip it and go on to remake Black/White in 15 years
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on May 07, 2014, 09:01:39 AM

i think gen iii was great

i loved the environment and the hideouts and everything

but i mean i already own it

3d models don't make it any different
Have the cartridge batteries expired on those games yet? I know that was an issue with Red/Blue and Gold/Sapphire. I guess I could see it from that perspective. Also I guess it's hard to transfer pokemon all the way from a GBA game now but I think most of the Gen III pokemon have been put in the other games anyway??

Snowy

ncba93ivyase

Snowy

frick frack you I'm excited now

jesus christ who is playing with the censors now

Samus Aran

I figured this would happen, but I honestly didn't expect it to happen so soon. Pretty pumped to play Gen III with the new mechanics. Having actual physical/special moves instead of it depending simply on what type it is, and other such stuff. The 3D-ness is just a nice plus.

Snowy

But are you excited for the trumpets?

Samus Aran

Go Up