October 03, 2024, 04:13:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 07, 2014, 07:22:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: bluaki on October 14, 2014, 01:00:48 PM
All the touchscreen features from X/Y return as part of the new PokeNav: Amie, Super Training, and PSS
The Pokenav also has some new "DexNav" feature which apparently shows you a lot of info that pokedexes usually don't

The Japanese demo reveals two more Mega Evolutions for Glalie and Steelix.

Interviews confirm that outfit customization does not exist in ORAS and that X/Y will not receive a patch for compatibility with new forms
very disappointing
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

kinda bummed about the lack of outfits, but i didn't really expect an update to x/y seeing as they've never done anything like that before to my knowledge

bluaki

Not directly related to ORAS: GameStop's Diancie event just started yesterday. To get it, go to a GameStop, ask the sales clerk for the card, and hope they haven't run out yet by the time you get there. No purchases or pre-orders necessary.

The event supposedly ends on November 16 but most GameStop locations will probably run out before then; the stores near me ran out of cards for the recent Pinsir/Heracross and Shiny Gengar events several days before the events were supposed to end and I expect Diancie is a much higher-demand prize than those two.

It's pretty silly that we're getting events in the form of download codes instead of Wi-Fi or at least local wireless transmission like we used to get before X/Y released. These cards are the only way to distribute Pokémon events that can actually run out madood;

Diancie is a new event-exclusive legendary Pokémon which gains a Mega Evolution when traded to ORAS.

Samus Aran

lol the shitty american "bonus" for buying the combo pack with both games. 200 potions. and the pack doesn't even offer any sort of discount over just buying the two games separately.

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on October 28, 2014, 08:05:10 AM
Not directly related to ORAS: GameStop's Diancie event just started yesterday. To get it, go to a GameStop, ask the sales clerk for the card, and hope they haven't run out yet by the time you get there. No purchases or pre-orders necessary.

The event supposedly ends on November 16 but most GameStop locations will probably run out before then; the stores near me ran out of cards for the recent Pinsir/Heracross and Shiny Gengar events several days before the events were supposed to end and I expect Diancie is a much higher-demand prize than those two.

It's pretty silly that we're getting events in the form of download codes instead of Wi-Fi or at least local wireless transmission like we used to get before X/Y released. These cards are the only way to distribute Pokémon events that can actually run out madood;

Diancie is a new event-exclusive legendary Pokémon which gains a Mega Evolution when traded to ORAS.
it seems like such a dumb way to do these events too... did gamestop complain about people just going into the store to download these events without talking the the clerk so they couldn't be sold stuff?

bluaki

Preorder bonuses for North America have finally been revealed

Announced just today, at Walmart, buyers of either version can choose to get either a Groudon or Kyogre figure. They're the same figures that Europe was confirmed to get a couple months ago:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/41158383

At GameStop, each preorder gets a double-sided poster showing Mega Diancie and Primal Groudon+Kyogre
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm canceling my GameStop preorder and switching to Walmart because I'd rather get these figures n_u

ME##

bluaki

Alternatively, if you pre-order a bundle of both games at Amazon or Best Buy, you can get 200 potions sillydood;

it's the most pointless bonus I've ever heard of

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on November 11, 2014, 02:04:33 PM
Alternatively, if you pre-order a bundle of both games at Amazon or Best Buy, you can get 200 potions sillydood;

pretty soon manuals will start to be preorder bonuses

TooB

Quote from: David on November 11, 2014, 02:20:40 PM

i miss manuals in my games..... :(

ME##

Quote from: Jojo on November 11, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

i miss manuals in my games..... :(
just imagine getting cases as a bonus for pre-ordering your all digital games

TooB

you mean like when ducktales remasteres first came out as digital only, but you could buy a physical case with a pin and download code inside?

bluaki

they already are

Some kickstarters offer physical goodies only for backers who pay one of the higher tiers, which can include physical manuals. Mighty No 9 is one example of that.

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

YPrrrr

Go Up