July 01, 2024, 02:04:58 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ps3 game help me

Started by piano moths, November 12, 2013, 12:21:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

which ps3 game should i buy?
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

piano moths

dark souls is what i was thinking of buying. i used to have an xbox so ive played and beat red dead redemption did enjoy. how hard is dark souls anddo ihavemanyoptions ofways to fight?
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 12, 2013, 12:39:32 AM
dark souls is what i was thinking of buying. i used to have an xbox so ive played and beat red dead redemption did enjoy. how hard is dark souls anddo ihavemanyoptions ofways to fight?
dark souls is much easier than demon's souls

you can play it basically however you want. there's this one sword near the beginning of the game that takes some time to unlock but once you get it the next 50 percent of the game is easy

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

piano moths

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 12, 2013, 12:40:59 AM
dark souls is much easier than demon's souls

you can play it basically however you want. there's this one sword near the beginning of the game that takes some time to unlock but once you get it the next 50 percent of the game is easy

do you like demon's souls are dark souls more? or which would you recommend getting
kill them w kindness

Samus Aran

how experienced of a gamer do you consider yourself? just a fair warning, the souls series is not easy by any stretch of the imagination. but the challenge is fair. you're simply punished very harshly for mishaps. but they are fantastic, highly recommend them.

i've only played demon's though, myself.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

dark souls is fun, a friend of mine turned me on to it. never beat it but i liked the way it handled multiplayer. its kind of standard rpg classes like "bow and arrow fucker" and "naked guy with club" but also "guy what throws fire" and "shit ass thief". theres also vag dragon.

id say the last of us is a must play.

hotline miami is a fun psn game. if you liked the movie drive you'll like hotline miami. basically sneaking around killing guys.

there are al ot of ps3 games that i like but never play. sonic generations i enjoyed but stopped playing midway through the first world. 3d dot game heros was a cool concept that i never picked up again. Tales of Xilillilililailaialialia ruled but RPG's are a hell of an investment. Uncharted 1 is unplayable.

I bought way of the samurai 3 and its a fun game but also another game that is kind of a time hog. its like your this samurai and there are opposing factions and you join up with one of them and sway to course of the battles n shit. pretty fun but also one of those games that only appeals to a few people (read: its not a very well made game but it's got it's charms)

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 12, 2013, 01:08:15 AM
do you like demon's souls are dark souls more? or which would you recommend getting
i think overall demon's souls is a bit better due to the overall vibe

however, demon's souls has zero checkpoints. if you fuck up, you start the level from the start point

dark souls has a lot of checkpoints and it makes the game much easier. i beat dark souls in about 1/3 the time it took me to beat demon's souls even though dark souls is technically larger

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Snowy

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 12, 2013, 01:08:15 AM
Personally I like Demon's Souls is far better. Dark Souls is still fun, yes, but not as good as Demon's Souls. The levels/areas feel way more unique and cooler.

PLEASEHELP1991

final fantasy xiii
final fantasy xiii-2
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Go Up