June 28, 2024, 10:21:16 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ps3 game help me

Started by piano moths, November 12, 2013, 12:21:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

or you can eat a nice meal and feel good about yourself

Samus Aran

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

TooB

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 12, 2013, 01:11:53 AM
how experienced of a gamer do you consider yourself? just a fair warning, the souls series is not easy by any stretch of the imagination. but the challenge is fair. you're simply punished very harshly for mishaps. but they are fantastic, highly recommend them.

i've only played demon's though, myself.
dark souls has a serious lack of direction though.
They made it open world

Patrick Stickles

uh CLEARLY you need to buy hot shots golf world invitational because it's like mario golf but a million times better
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Kalahari Inkantation

the uncharteds, of course

particularly uncharted 2, though you can find dual or triple packs for so cheap that it shouldn't really matter

TooB

Quote from: #rektron on November 12, 2013, 05:15:23 PM
the uncharteds, of course

particularly uncharted 2, though you can find dual or triple packs for so cheap that it shouldn't really matter
related, get the new tomb raider.
I found it better than uncharteds 1 and 3

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 12, 2013, 03:18:49 PM
dark souls has a serious lack of direction though.
They made it open world
i thikn they make it pretty obvious you shouldn't be there by putting enemies in places that will destroy you in no time

also if you pay attention to the bullshit story they tell you where to go

Geno

Yeah if you haven't played Dark Souls go get that.

Also, Ni No Kuni is pretty fun. It gets pretty slow towards the end though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

TooB

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 12, 2013, 08:26:36 PM
i thikn they make it pretty obvious you shouldn't be there by putting enemies in places that will destroy you in no time

also if you pay attention to the bullshit story they tell you where to go
well thats true

piano moths

i have a lot of thinking to do... thank you for your suggestions. i just wanna get a game i will really enjoy. I would say that I am ok at videogames or sometimes fairly confident in my game playing abilities. I beat people in multiplayer games frequently. EXCEPT I get scared easily did I mention this? I can still play but my scaredness will negatively effect my fighting abilities. I dont this should be too much of anissue.. just trying to describe game playing ablities.

dark souls seems appealing but im unsure this would be the only game i buy for a little so i just wannt get something good
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 12, 2013, 11:41:22 PM
i have a lot of thinking to do... thank you for your suggestions. i just wanna get a game i will really enjoy. I would say that I am ok at videogames or sometimes fairly confident in my game playing abilities. I beat people in multiplayer games frequently. EXCEPT I get scared easily did I mention this? I can still play but my scaredness will negatively effect my fighting abilities. I dont this should be too much of anissue.. just trying to describe game playing ablities.

dark souls seems appealing but im unsure this would be the only game i buy for a little so i just wannt get something good
i'll be honest and say that demon's souls is the scariest game i've ever played. i always felt incredibly vulnerable and it's possible to die from a single attack at any moment so i was always shitting myself and hoping not to screw up. also, knowing you need to get through the stage in one sitting kicks the brick shitting up to another level

dark souls isn't really scary. it doesn't feel anywhere near as "dark" as its predecessor and like i said it's much easier. you can play it at a much more leisurely pace and still make consistent progress, whereas demon's souls will require you to devote a good hour or two if you want to try beating a level and it's entirely possible (and likely) you'll need to restart

but anyways get dark souls it's fun as hell

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

i got demon's souls in 2009 and i've been so scared of it this whole time i only got past the first level last year

Go Up