June 28, 2024, 10:38:18 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst game you ever played through to completion

Started by TooB, November 11, 2013, 08:16:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

For me....
Skate or die 2, and pac man 2, and scooby doo mystery.
>.<

Recently.... onechanbara

Snowy

Are we talking about story, gameplay, or what?

Story: DmC or Beyond: Two Souls
Everything in general would be Beyond: Two Souls

TooB

Just in general i suppose.
Or one that you didnt like but finished anyway

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 11, 2013, 08:16:06 PM
pac man 2, and scooby doo mystery.

hey this sounds awfully similar to a certain phone conversation about games i don't like

so to answer this thread, there's the two in the above quote. those are pretty much the worst games i own that i've actually played through. but there's also the fact that i used to own turok: battle for the bionosaurs on the game boy and it fucking sucks and i did play all the way through it. small soldiers too, also on the game boy.

speaking of turok, turok: evolution is terrible and i borrowed it from a friend and played through it. not that any of the turok games are particularly good (although the first two sort of made a big wave in the early console fps days because of the open environment nature of them, they were ok games too), but evolution is legitimately terrible.

TooB

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 11, 2013, 08:25:36 PM
hey this sounds awfully similar to a certain phone conversation about games i don't like

so to answer this thread, there's the two in the above quote. those are pretty much the worst games i own that i've actually played through. but there's also the fact that i used to own turok: battle for the bionosaurs on the game boy and it fucking sucks and i did play all the way through it. small soldiers too, also on the game boy.

speaking of turok, turok: evolution is terrible and i borrowed it from a friend and played through it. not that any of the turok games are particularly good (although the first two sort of made a big wave in the early console fps days because of the open environment nature of them, they were ok games too), but evolution is legitimately terrible.
did you ever complete castlevania adventure?

Oh yeah. I beat that and castlevania 64

Samus Aran

Thyme

ncba93ivyase

pacman 2 is pretty damn bad

but for me it's super mario galaxy

nvr 4give, never 4get

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: #rektron on November 11, 2013, 09:10:42 PM
phantom hourglass
phantom hourglass is the only zelda game that i have made no attempt to complete

it was awful in every aspect

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Patrick Stickles

ffxiii though by completion i mean i got to the final boss and said fuck this game and everything about it

though admittedly sonic heroes was pretty bad
What the fuck was it for anyway?

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 12, 2013, 12:20:55 AM
So are you like trolling or what

see what you get for not being around

lawlz has a long-standing hatred for the galaxy series, don't bother getting into it lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on November 12, 2013, 12:20:55 AM
So are you like trolling or what
galaxy is just the absolute biggest disappoint ever

it is not the worst game of all time, but it's one of the worst to me because it failed to meet any of my expectations

Go Up