June 28, 2024, 10:08:36 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst game you ever played through to completion

Started by TooB, November 11, 2013, 08:16:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 12, 2013, 01:40:00 AM
galaxy is just the absolute biggest disappoint ever

it is not the worst game of all time, but it's one of the worst to me because it failed to meet any of my expectations
I didn't like it as much as everyone else seemed to, but I wouldn't say it was a bad game.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

bluaki

Sonic and the Secret Rings

I actually completed it. I might've even gotten full completion or close to it, I don't remember.

ME##

enter the matrix.  it was an okay ~five hour waste of a shooter i guess.

[spoiler]rofl reading the wiki article, unsurprisingly, it got an 8.5 from gamestop's monthly advertising magazine [/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: David on November 13, 2013, 10:30:22 PM
enter the matrix.  it was an okay ~five hour waste of a shooter i guess.

[spoiler]rofl reading the wiki article, unsurprisingly, it got an 8.5 from gamestop's monthly advertising magazine [/spoiler]
they gave cod ghosts an 8 or 8.5.
So i guess they didnt pay up

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

that reminds me i used to have DBZ: Legendary Super Warriors on the GBC and i have no idea what happened to it

maybe i sold it eventually or something. i know i sold a couple of Game Boy (and combination GB/GBC) games, but i don't remember if that was one of them

it was really bad lol. never did finish it though.

Mando Pandango

I got 100percent completion on sonic riders

you know what, fuck you, i had fun with it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 16, 2013, 07:58:48 PM
I got 100percent completion on sonic riders

you know what, fuck you, i had fun with it
I did too

for some reason I even played the sequel

The artist formally known

All the hate for Pacman 2: The new adventures! I loved that game as a kid. Went back to beat it in my teens and was still delighted by it. It's also really short.

Here is a short list of the worst games I completed:
Red Steel - The controls are awful but there are some redeeming qualities

I don't usually finish games I thought were terrible but I paid $50 for that damn thing.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

ME##

Go Up