July 01, 2024, 02:24:46 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kingdom Hearts HD

Started by TooB, September 06, 2013, 10:04:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kefka on September 08, 2013, 04:14:17 PM
who the fuck played these games for the 'Disney magic' in the first place.

i did

how could you deny the immeasurable charm of scenes like this

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JPjUdcKh_c[/youtube][/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on September 08, 2013, 04:26:39 PM
i did

how could you deny the immeasurable charm of scenes like this

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JPjUdcKh_c[/youtube][/spoiler]
and then you learn that every mission in atlantica is completely optional but you wasted your time doing them anyway

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno on September 08, 2013, 03:42:47 PM
lol no

Kingdom Hearts 2 went way too over the top and stripped away most of the Disney magic that was in the first game. It was still fun, but the first was way better.

LOL its more like picking the game that is actually playable over the broken mess

if you play kingdom hearts for the disney stuff you are retarded because it never does justice to any of the movies with its tiny worlds, limited animations (the opposite of what classic disney movies are known for), and shit voice acting srsly

ME##

also i'm still angry with kingdom hearts ii because i somehow used an item that was supposed to be used to make the ultima keyblade

god damn shitty game

PLEASEHELP1991

me
I love [you]

Geno

I didn't, I played it because I thought it was a cool concept.

The Disney magic is what made it one of my all time favorite games though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on September 08, 2013, 05:37:40 PM
I didn't, I played it because I thought it was a cool concept.

The Disney magic is what made it one of my all time favorite games though.
uh-huh ifeelbetter;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Why is it so wrong that someone played a game with a lot of Disney elements and characters to enjoy the Disney parts?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snowy on September 09, 2013, 09:04:13 AM
Why is it so wrong that someone played a game with a lot of Disney elements and characters to enjoy the Disney parts?
because disney is an evil company

also, their movies fucking suck

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on September 09, 2013, 09:07:01 AM

I like their older movies a lot. I can't say that all of their movies are gold, but I do enjoy anything before 2000s.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Pancake Persona on September 09, 2013, 09:07:01 AM

elitist
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on September 09, 2013, 09:14:11 AM
I like their older movies a lot. I can't say that all of their movies are gold, but I do enjoy anything before 2000s.
Which is pretty much all the worlds you explore in the first one aside from Tarzan.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Snowy

Quote from: Geno on September 09, 2013, 11:57:28 AM
Which is pretty much all the worlds you explore in the first one aside from Tarzan.
I know, I can't fucking wait to play it. :3

Go Up