July 03, 2024, 01:31:23 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kingdom Hearts HD

Started by TooB, September 06, 2013, 10:04:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Anyone else looking forward to this? The US is finally getting kh final mix.

Nyerp

TooB

PLEASEHELP1991

yes for nostalgia's sake
will disable auto-camera
I love [you]

Geno

Fuck yes. I never get tired of playing through Kingdom Hearts.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

TooB

Quote from: Alison Goldfrapp on September 06, 2013, 12:08:50 PM
yes for nostalgia's sake
will disable auto-camera
they say that this version will have right stickcamera control

ME##

Snowy

I never played the original KH games, so I've got this reserved.

Kalahari Inkantation

September 07, 2013, 10:50:13 AM #8 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:01:45 AM by #rektron
i never played the original kh games and i don't know if i want to start

[spoiler]

in all likelihood i'll probably get it at some point, though i wouldn't say i'm "looking forward" to it awdood;[/spoiler]

Thyme

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 08, 2013, 12:29:55 PM
No.

KH2 was dinner/better
lol no

Kingdom Hearts 2 went way too over the top and stripped away most of the Disney magic that was in the first game. It was still fun, but the first was way better.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

who the fuck played these games for the 'Disney magic' in the first place.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up