September 28, 2024, 03:50:38 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The 2DS: or "what the fuck are you even doing anymore nintendo"

Started by Mando Pandango, August 28, 2013, 08:58:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Thyme

@KazHiraiCEO: Sure, the 2DS is a pretty bad name, but at least they didn't call it something really stupid like the DS ONE

NOA_Haunted

I didn't feel like reading 5 pages of this thread, but wanted to say my sides flew off my body when I read there was no announcement for it to release in Japan.

Nyerp

Quote from: NOA_Haunted on August 29, 2013, 12:08:15 PM
I didn't feel like reading 5 pages of this thread, but wanted to say my sides flew off my body when I read there was no announcement for it to release in Japan.

R.i.p.

ME##

japan so irrelevant it can't even get nintendo's products now

don't let's

Quote from: Thyme on August 29, 2013, 09:23:57 AM
@KazHiraiCEO: Sure, the 2DS is a pretty bad name, but at least they didn't call it something really stupid like the DS ONE

I don't know, that might have been a more fitting name for this

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on August 29, 2013, 09:23:57 AM

@KazHiraiCEO: Iā€™m suing Nintendo. Making a 2D handheld that nobody wants is an idea they stole from the PS Vita

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

also, http://news.yahoo.com/video/nintendo-announces-2ds-lowers-wii-142527753.html

every single one of nintendo's consumer communication problems summed up into one convenient 55-second video

don't let's

I was gonna comment on how they should have just made it a tablet and somehow had the one screen function as two screens

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on August 31, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
also, http://news.yahoo.com/video/nintendo-announces-2ds-lowers-wii-142527753.html

every single one of nintendo's consumer communication problems summed up into one convenient 55-second video
'... just in lower resolution graphags...' oh dear, nintendo really dropped the ball on this rofl lol

don't let's

bluaki

Quote from: #rektron on August 31, 2013, 05:43:39 PM

The 2D's will play the same games as the 3D's.
I've never heard of anybody pronouncing 3DS wrong.
How did they get "lower-resolution graphics"? doodhuh;

also, only 30 seconds of that video is about Nintendo, although they managed to squeeze about 5 misunderstandings/mistakes in that short time.

And Moto X is very overpriced, despite what this video claims.

Quote from: #rektron on August 31, 2013, 05:39:34 PM
fun fact: the 2ds is actually a 1ds

i guess that explains why it doesn't fold lol
I like how the top screen now technically supports touch input and the software simply doesn't (and never will) support it.

Now I'm curious what this thing will look like when disassembled.

Go Up