September 28, 2024, 02:32:38 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash 4 Discussion Thread (Join our weekly SMASH!)

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Favorite Character?

Fox
1 (33.3%)
Link
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

TooB

Samus Aran

probably a typo of "some characters"

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

bluaki

Yesterday, Nintendo's online store "revealed" in its product description that the Wii U Gamecube adapter works like a Pro Controller or Classic Controller in all Wii and Wii U games

today, they announced exactly the opposite, claiming that listing was a total mistake and that the adapter supports only Super Smash Bros

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 08, 2014, 01:28:34 AM
bowser jr God-damn

I think clown car is a pretty neat character idea and I like the gimmick that all 8 of its costumes are different characters to feature the koopalings without bloating the roster like MK8 did

I think they have a good and very unique moveset

Kalahari Inkantation

Classic

Quote from: bluaki on October 08, 2014, 07:56:28 AM
Yesterday, Nintendo's online store "revealed" in its product description that the Wii U Gamecube adapter works like a Pro Controller or Classic Controller in all Wii and Wii U games

today, they announced exactly the opposite, claiming that listing was a total mistake and that the adapter supports only Super Smash Bros

Missed opportunity for GCN games on the Wii U VC in my opinion.

me003

way to spoiler bowser jr. it's okay tho, I already brawled someone online who played as him and I was like fuck, ruined it for myself
but[spoiler]....dark pit WTF is that bullshi. and female marth is a cop out too.[/spoiler]
My biggest complaint is the trophies don't say what game they are from. I know if it's part of a main series it's listed under the  series, but I want to know what game, and then some.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

TooB

anybody who owns smash 3ds.
add me so we can play it together,
friend code in the vidya game ID thread

tfw u got owned by cmongler but wrecked mib and boognish

YPrrrr

I was playing a pc game with some friends and saw notsid playing and wished i did that instead

Also boog add me on 3ds si vous plait

6M69I69B9

October 09, 2014, 10:22:33 AM #701 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 10:30:18 AM by TLL7-MIB-7LLT
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 08, 2014, 10:33:02 PM
tfw u got owned by cmongler but wrecked mib and boognish
niqqa i beat ur ass w/ mr. g&w
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on October 08, 2014, 11:14:45 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on October 08, 2014, 11:02:14 PM
I was playing a pc game with some friends and saw notsid playing and wished i did that instead

Also boog add me on 3ds si vous plait

Likewise
I thought I did a while back, 4871-4081-0124 is you right?

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up