September 28, 2024, 04:16:44 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash 4 Discussion Thread (Join our weekly SMASH!)

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Favorite Character?

Fox
1 (33.3%)
Link
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

Samus Aran

its about time DIO was confirmed for smash tbh

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

ME##

Can we have a Dark Mr Game and Watch

Nyerp

ugh i didnt want that to be real bowser jr looks awful

Nyerp

i want to see the duck hunt dog in action

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

ME##

nintendo does nothing with kid shitarus for years and now you people want it to stop smh

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on August 25, 2014, 12:51:26 PM
nintendo does nothing with kid shitarus for years and now you people want it to stop smh
i never wanted it back akudood;

bluaki

The original video uploads are down. Here's another one:
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKwLL0VNV5o[/youtube][/spoiler]

Compared to what we know so far officially, the leaked roster has:

Newcomers: Duck Hunt Dog, Bowser Jr, Shulk, Dark Pit
Returning Brawlers: Ganondorf, Ness, Wario, ROB, Game&Watch, Falco, Jigglypuff
Back from the grave: Dr. Mario
Removed: Ice Climbers, Snake, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucas, Wolf
Still-Gone Melee Fighters: Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu

Possibly DLC according to one leak: Chorus Men, Ice Climbers, Snake, Lucas, Wolf

Total roster size is 48, up 13 from Brawl's 35.

I find it a bit odd that they'd remove Ice Climbers. All the other removals make sense.

YPrrrr

I heard something about Sakurai having trouble getting their AI to work on the 3ds or something??

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: YPR Classic on August 25, 2014, 01:15:02 PM
Quote from: David on August 25, 2014, 12:51:26 PM
i never wanted it back akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

why the fuck would  ice climbers, chorus men, and snake have to be dlc instead of dr mario and dark pit
that shit better be free dlc too
also i'm still annoyed that we have to have both ike and lucina, why not tharja or some other non-sword type FE character

Go Up