June 28, 2024, 10:20:49 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sonic Lost World

Started by Hiro, May 28, 2013, 12:02:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

May 29, 2013, 03:12:09 PM #30 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:13:10 PM by Far Beyond Repair
Are there going to be dinosaurs?

bluaki

May 29, 2013, 03:28:47 PM #31 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:38:38 PM by bluaki
QuoteDon't let this temporary partnership trick you into thinking you'll be getting play time as the fat man himself; as in the past few Sonic titles, the hedgehog will be the only playable character.

In the past six or seven years now, it seems Sonic Team really took to heart some fans' complaints that the Sonic series has been getting too many characters, then completely reversed their treatment of characters to make Sonic the only playable character in everything.

Though they do have a history of making additional characters with gameplay styles that impede entertainment (SA1's Amy and Big, Knuckles/Rogue treasure hunting, etc.), I like the variety that some better characters like Tails, E-102 Gamma, and everybody in the Sonic Advance series offered

Hiro

Yeah I actually liked Tails levels in SA1 the best, and while Knuckles is good as a character I don't think they've come up with any good gameplay for him besides gliding
would have liked Tales levels but flying probably doesn't fit in with the gravity tube things this game looks to be made of

bluaki

Quote from: Snack Dad on May 29, 2013, 04:26:44 PM
would have liked Tales levels but flying probably doesn't fit in with the gravity tube things this game looks to be made of
Super Mario Galaxy has bee suit and red star n_u

Hiro

yeah but the bee suit is very slow and limited, not like how i'd want tails to fly

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

is big the cat going to be in it

silvertone

Nyerp

ME##

Hiro

holy wow lol
but in that interview they mentioned sonic and eggman are teaming up this time, no? and he pointed out two green regions, while ignoring that muddy-looking area on the left of that picture

Commander Fuckass

I can't wait for everyone to have their dreams crushed of this game being good if this debuts at E3 next week RUB IT
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

i hpoe they just show the trailer again, and say nothing else about the game

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: silvertone on June 02, 2013, 05:20:19 PM
i hpoe they just show the trailer again, and say nothing else about the game

it worked for square enix at the ps4 reveal n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sif on June 02, 2013, 05:12:59 PM
I can't wait for everyone to have their dreams crushed of this game being good if this debuts at E3 next week RUB IT

lol i don't think anyone actually dreams of that anymore

Go Up