October 07, 2024, 04:25:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bored games

Started by strongbad, November 17, 2012, 04:59:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

posting about munchkin inspired this

i didnt think that this topic would fit in offline or videogames board but you guys dislike my choice feel free to move it to another board

but yeah board games are pretty cool. i've been playing a lot of munchkin (http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/game/) lately with a couple friends and it's good fun. i've been meaning to buy settlers for a while since it seems hella fun

do you guys like board games

Mando Pandango

i like monopoly

there guys you don't have to post it now
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

strongbad

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 17, 2012, 05:00:45 PM
i like monopoly

monopoly is fun but it is kind of a shitty game imo
extremely hard to come back if you don't get good properties in the beginning and every game takes the same route. it's fun to get creative with property trading and stuff though (i.e. trade x for y and also you get 50% off all my properties, etc)
i have nintendo monopoly  bassir;

don't let's

I like the RISK and done other ones too. Haven't actually played a lot of boardgames the last decade or so though.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ilovesloths on November 17, 2012, 05:06:47 PM
i like monopoly

extremely hard to come back if you don't get good properties in the beginning and every game takes the same route. it's fun to get creative with property trading and stuff though (i.e. trade x for y and also you get 50% off all my properties, etc)
I honestly thing pogo did a great job of making their version of monopoly more balanced
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

If we have a Boyah meetup, we should play some Monopoly IRL
I love [you]

Kalahari Inkantation

boggle is fun

[spoiler]we should monop tonight y/n[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Tectite on November 17, 2012, 05:18:18 PM
boggle is fun

[spoiler]we should monop tonight y/n[/spoiler]
maybe

[spoiler]or get lote to join us in risk to he can get enjoyment out of boyah y/n[/spoiler]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Catan is a really great game.

There's a cool free online version. Boyah should play sometime.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 17, 2012, 05:20:05 PM
Catan is a really great game.

There's a cool free online version. Boyah should play sometime.
yes yes yes

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

http://www.playcatan.com/

Here's the website. You need to register and download this launcher client to play.  I think you can play in-browser, but it's kind of wonky.

Hiro

yeah I like to play risk with friends, we write up treaties and stuff
monopoly on pogo is fun but that website is such shit i think it makes my computer slower than it already is

how do we do risk online?

strongbad

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 17, 2012, 05:24:46 PM
http://www.playcatan.com/

Here's the website. You need to register and download this launcher client to play.  I think you can play in-browser, but it's kind of wonky.

id be so down. tomorrow? catan and google+ tomorrow?

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 17, 2012, 05:08:07 PM
Quote from: ilovesloths on November 17, 2012, 05:06:47 PM
i like monopoly

I honestly thing pogo did a great job of making their version of monopoly more balanced

what? tell me more

Mando Pandango

idk just play it with us sometime. most of it just involves changing the values of things

Go Up