September 27, 2024, 04:27:46 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

post in this topic

Started by Daddy, November 05, 2012, 02:36:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

have you ever wondered what life would be like if we all lived on our own planets like le petit prince?

Thyme

NOA_Haunted

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i always wanted to have a planet like kai planet with one house and a garage and a car though nowhere to go to

ME##

well my bedroom might as well be its own p----

oh

NOA_Haunted

YPrrrr

I have always wondered of the possibility that I wake up and a large portion of the earth's population is gone... Seems lovely

But all by myself would be more lonesome

silvertone

I used to Live in Texas with my Dad and my neighbor was an older Kid name Travis. Travis was popular and had a girlfriend (he was older). One day Travis said "lets hang out Trey" (my name) and we went down to the Pond to smoke cigaretes. Then Travis said "hey wanna see something cool" and he took out a Pistol it was his Dad's Pistol he Said and it was a .44 magnum, the worlds Most Powerful Pistol it Could shoot over a mile and scientificaly getting Shot by one in the Chest was like getting a Train hit you, Travis said. So I was a little scared at first but I trusted Travis and wanted to be Cool so I said "Wow is that real" and he said "of Corase its real, numbnuts, it's my dad's it's a .44 magnum" and he let me hold it then he took it back and said "you ever hear of how a real man gos fishing" and I said "yeah" and he said "then how does he go fishing" and I had to admit that I didnt realy know and I hadnt Really heard of How a real Man Gos Fishing. Travis called me a butthole then said "I dont blame you, your just 13, you don't know how the real word is yet" then said "this is how cowboys used to get wild fish for dinnar." Then he walked over to the pond and out on the dock of the pond. I walked with him but He was focusing on the Pond. And was realy quiet. Then all of a Sunnden he shot the Pond. It was Loud. Nothing happen then I said "wat did you do that for, you just shoot pond" and he said "Did I. or Did I shot us some dinner." then bubbles came up. then a fish came up. it had been shoot straight through his fish heart. "oold indian Trick" Travis said.

he let me take a gun then shoot it in water. It was loud and It hurt my Arm. no bubles came up and no fish came up. Then he said "looks Like you haveing some trouble. Heres a little hint for ya. Cheif Running Foot taught me This. Dont aim for where the Fish is. Aim for where the Water is not. Think about that one." and I did and then shot again and sure enough bubles came up then a fish came up. It was smaller than Travises. It was like 10 pounds I think. Travises was like 20.

Then we tooked them back to dry land off the dock and made up a fire with some matches and some old dirty leaves. Then we roasted the Fish on Sticks and eat them. You might like fish But trust me Nothing tastes as good as one you shot yourself. then we got back to Travises house and hung out with his girlfriend and his step dad and his step dads girlfriend. true STory.

Travis

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on November 05, 2012, 07:46:52 PM
I used to Live in Texas with my Dad and my neighbor was an older Kid name Travis. Travis was popular and had a girlfriend (he was older). One day Travis said "lets hang out Trey" (my name) and we went down to the Pond to smoke cigaretes. Then Travis said "hey wanna see something cool" and he took out a Pistol it was his Dad's Pistol he Said and it was a .44 magnum, the worlds Most Powerful Pistol it Could shoot over a mile and scientificaly getting Shot by one in the Chest was like getting a Train hit you, Travis said. So I was a little scared at first but I trusted Travis and wanted to be Cool so I said "Wow is that real" and he said "of Corase its real, numbnuts, it's my dad's it's a .44 magnum" and he let me hold it then he took it back and said "you ever hear of how a real man gos fishing" and I said "yeah" and he said "then how does he go fishing" and I had to admit that I didnt realy know and I hadnt Really heard of How a real Man Gos Fishing. Travis called me a butthole then said "I dont blame you, your just 13, you don't know how the real word is yet" then said "this is how cowboys used to get wild fish for dinnar." Then he walked over to the pond and out on the dock of the pond. I walked with him but He was focusing on the Pond. And was realy quiet. Then all of a Sunnden he shot the Pond. It was Loud. Nothing happen then I said "wat did you do that for, you just shoot pond" and he said "Did I. or Did I shot us some dinner." then bubbles came up. then a fish came up. it had been shoot straight through his fish heart. "oold indian Trick" Travis said.

he let me take a gun then shoot it in water. It was loud and It hurt my Arm. no bubles came up and no fish came up. Then he said "looks Like you haveing some trouble. Heres a little hint for ya. Cheif Running Foot taught me This. Dont aim for where the Fish is. Aim for where the Water is not. Think about that one." and I did and then shot again and sure enough bubles came up then a fish came up. It was smaller than Travises. It was like 10 pounds I think. Travises was like 20.

Then we tooked them back to dry land off the dock and made up a fire with some matches and some old dirty leaves. Then we roasted the Fish on Sticks and eat them. You might like fish But trust me Nothing tastes as good as one you shot yourself. then we got back to Travises house and hung out with his girlfriend and his step dad and his step dads girlfriend. true STory.

PLEASEHELP1991

I'd be a happily married man with a suitable male suitor in my world.
I love [you]

silvertone

I Am Wounded. The Cries Of The NightGhost have eaten my haert

been thinking alot about the earth and stars and stuff. i read some books about stars..; ah the futility of all we bear witnes to,

like whatif the universe were a giant butt. woudlnt it be embarrassing. that we were all livig out our lives, falling in lvoe, having children, and its all a butt.; then you would feel stupid and youdprobably wanna die or something

silvertone

my lips are chapped

i hate this

420 KILL URSLEF

silvertone

pesonally, antaclaus is a load of crock, not real. i hold thsi belief to be self- evident, many clues exist as to the whereabaouts of this man; ah but itall started when i was a child, you see--

silvertone

For Ossama Bin Laden, no doubt he "was" not a Gost on 9/11 of 2001, but after 3 years of the American occupation of Afganistan, could the guy be still there alife? or Uncle Sam knows very well he has been killed in one of Afganistan's caves but keeps his Gost alife to use it whenever the Neocons want to scare the hell out of the naive American citizens?
I did not see Bin Laden's last video appearance, actually did not care for entering CNN video link to watch it, because I have no trust in the Bush adminestration, they have been telling lies since their very first days of their elections in year 2000, didn't they win by a faud in Florida's voting centers? I believe Ossama Bin Laden's Gost is recalled whenever Uncle Sam wishes to show him up, a personal opinion.
El Zarkawy, another CIA Gost that is used to give reason for the Savage US raids on Iraqi cities, again personal opinion.
America is about to demolish the brave El Falloga, increasing our pains and deepening our hate towards America the State and its Evil policies towards the Moslems and Islam, as if what the Americans have done up to this moment is not enough, we the Moslems got to hate them more and more! I think the Neocons are pleased as they see this hatred grows bigger and bigger. It provides the base for their campain against the Moslem World.
Salam.

silvertone

Me and my friends at school were wondering about gosts and stuff . And think that their may be a gost in 1 of our homes. The home that this has been going on in has had many strange things going on and we were wondering that if we were to ask whatever it was to come out and some how show its self if that woud be dangerous.

Go Up