September 27, 2024, 04:18:42 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

post in this topic

Started by Daddy, November 05, 2012, 02:36:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

I really dont belive in gost or spirts hunting a house. I really do want to pass by the house to see if its true that I will see a gost at the window.

silvertone

Ok I go in to a TF2 server and say "Can we get a spy to take out their sentries?" Then they say " Dude are you 8, sounds like it." I say "No im 13." They say "Go back to your logos." Then I say "What Have I done wrong?" From their on it was just a flame fest and I ignored it. I know that their are alot of kids my age who are annoying and mic spam. But if a Kid uses teamwork and is contributing to their team what's wrong with that?

Im always try to use teamwork but I always get a rant just ignore it and dont say anything. I would like to talk on mic so I could use teamwork but they always rant about me. Im not offended its just not the way you play the game...

Also I dont talk smack or mic spam, or call people hackers. If i think someone is shaking ill ask people what they think, I just want automatically call them hackers. I just say what is neccassiry.

silvertone

silvertone

the Mind is a tool. nopw see this hammer. hammer is a tool. your mind is a hammer.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what happens to my hammer when i am hammered

silvertone

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 05, 2012, 08:06:34 PM
what happens to my hammer when i am hammered
throwing stuff at me from your car (it was a red camaro i think)

silvertone

At 3:04 AM a Horrible Thing Happened to me.ImportantREad now
OH NO i crash my motorcycle in a drunk wreck. im in a WHEEL CHAIR right now; posting this! i love you guys im so sorry.

;this is the picture of the car accident scene
my sister died in this and i saw hher ghost the ghost said the world is ending. i have pictures of the ghost but i cant post them becasue im in jail

im so scared. I ****ING WISh thist was a joke. its not though. its not april fools. warn everyone

silvertone

EARTH CORE DEBATE: BLOW UP??
-BLOW IT UP
- TO HOT
-MIGHT BURN SOME 1

silvertone

- What is the purpose of these Manga?

Dr Osamu Tezuka invented modern manga in 1945 to counter Japan's militarism and expansionism. After the Atomic bomb holocaust in Nagasaki and Hiroshima Japan had to reform their view of the world and their place in it. Dr Tezuka's manga was the dawn of new Japan and epitomized every thing about post-war Japan.

silvertone

dont spam this is a spam free thread.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

silvertone

I dont care for you to turn me words around, thank you.

if you so called vets, HA! are ggoing to break 3 rules then i suggjest you dont jank on what beginers do, this topic is nothing but SPAM, FLAME, and BEING MEAN TO BEGINERS. those ARE AGENIST Gideon's rules, so to all you vets and others people, who go on braging (or should i say LYING)about your selfs, I predict your stupidity and crualty will so come to a premenant end.

EDIT:you all who are calling beginers stuiped, well FYI YOUR the stupid ones, YOU know what the rules are and you STILL continue to break them.

No Honor, No Respect

here are the rules your breaking
*dont SPAM
*Dont FLAME
*be NICE to Beginers
*RESPECT EVERYONE

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Mando Pandango

le petit prince a vivé en un astéroïde

bête
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up