May 13, 2024, 03:21:28 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

I don't know which version to get. I'm tempted to pick this up at the end of the week when I get paid. If I get it on PS3, I get to play with all of you guys, but if I get it on my Xbox, then I can play it with all of my irl friends and Gina.

aaaaaa choices :( [spoiler]this is the worst part about being an idort[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on September 17, 2013, 03:08:25 PM
it's p. great from what i heard

and from what i played undead nightmare is p.boring

uh oh ~conflicting opinions~ who is tec going to trust

[spoiler]it's never thyme :([/spoiler]

don't take it personally :( :(

i was leaning towards redead redemption from the start because i've played the main game and it's fantastic lol

whereas max payne is a franchise i have no experience with

plus i feel like the reaction to mp3 was relatively tame compared to rdrun which people seemed to be much more enthusiastic about

[spoiler]

the difficulty is that despite that, they seem to have garnered exactly the same metacritic scores[/spoiler]

Have you (or any other Boyagers) played MP3 yourself? befuddlement

Snowy

Quote from: #rektron on September 17, 2013, 06:23:08 PM
don't take it personally :( :(

i was leaning towards redead redemption from the start because i've played the main game and it's fantastic lol

whereas max payne is a franchise i have no experience with

plus i feel like the reaction to mp3 was relatively tame compared to rdrun which people seemed to be much more enthusiastic about

[spoiler]

the difficulty is that despite that, they seem to have garnered exactly the same metacritic scores[/spoiler]

Have you (or any other Boyagers) played MP3 yourself? befuddlement
If you can wait until the weekend to order the game and get the freebie, I can play MP3 and let you know. I have it sitting in my room, I installed it on my xbox but never played it.

ME##

all i remember is that the gods of game journalism said that mp3 felt like it was built around the one scene in the airport.  much like how uncharted 3 was built around the cool boat scene.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snowy on September 17, 2013, 06:26:26 PM
If you can wait until the weekend to order the game and get the freebie, I can play MP3 and let you know. I have it sitting in my room, I installed it on my xbox but never played it.

i don't know if i can wait, there's no guarantee it won't be sold out by then lol (heck, there's no guarantee it isn't sold out right now)

i mean i could always get both, i'm not necessarily limited to only one or the other

the only concrete decision i'm making here is which i'll be obtaining first lol

Snowy

Quote from: #rektron on September 17, 2013, 06:32:39 PM
i don't know if i can wait, there's no guarantee it won't be sold out by then lol (heck, there's no guarantee it isn't sold out right now)

i mean i could always get both, i'm not necessarily limited to only one or the other

go with rad dad then, assuming you enjoyed vanilla rad dad, you'll probably enjoy it. I have Rerad Dad but never finished it, it was fun.

Hiro

i'd probs go with max payne since it's a full game and not just "lolzombies" add on

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

idk from what i hear it's a pretty nice expansion of a remarkable game

its like getting another piece to a great apple pie, versus eating a spinach quiche

ME##

And we find out the real reason why Grant has refused to play TLoU: 'lolzombies'

Hiro

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 17, 2013, 09:50:23 PM
idk from what i hear it's a pretty nice expansion of a remarkable game

its like getting another piece to a great apple pie, versus eating a spinach quiche
but i like quiche...

Hiro

i have been playing nonstop like all day sdasfsddf

Wrench

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 18, 2013, 12:30:14 AM
i have been playing nonstop like all day sdasfsddf

Be proud of me...

I ordered it for store pickup.

Thyme

i'll be buying it with tee-loo and maybe a few other tripple games towards the end of spoopy season

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: #rektron on September 17, 2013, 06:32:39 PM

Get the western undead.
It adds a lot of cool new game mechanics to the original red dad and kind of forces you to play differently.
The missions are funny and campy, the atmosphere rocks and you can ride the four horses of the apocalypse.
This is no brainer.

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, this morning i told my brother to pick up redead redemption when he orders it later lol

Go Up