June 06, 2024, 12:45:42 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 13, 2013, 09:27:11 PM
are you actually serious or just messing with me
also that's one screenshot
such as
such as wind waker and disgaea d2

TooB

And yes, these games are more worth itto me than gta5

Hiro

well they gave IV a 10 so it really wasn't unexpected, in fact it's probably why that article was made

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 16, 2013, 06:05:46 PM
well they gave IV a 10 so it really wasn't unexpected, in fact it's probably why that article was made

Hey, have fun with it tomorrow!
My class got cancelled tomorrow afternoon, so I might cave and go pick it up. I was originally going to wait a few months, but it looks pretty cool.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Hiro

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on September 16, 2013, 06:15:35 PM
Hey, have fun with it tomorrow!
My class got cancelled tomorrow afternoon, so I might cave and go pick it up. I was originally going to wait a few months, but it looks pretty cool.
Nice, you should definitely do that
and thank you, I will  giggle;

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 16, 2013, 07:49:04 PM
gettin it in like an hour
would be getting it in about 3 hours but I gotta have the Collector's Edition
I hope you have fun with it ;_;

ME##

QuoteThere's also an e-version of the game's manual, because Rockstar apparently couldn't squeeze the full 100 page-plus tome into print for the retail box.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/16/grand-theft-auto-v-companion-apps/

Hiro

i'm sure it still  has decent manual, but it'll probably be more like 15 pages or so
I think it's pretty neat, since you can also customize your car and play with Chop in the app.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51371/the-free-gtav-ifruit-and-game-manual-companion-apps.html

Speaking of the phones The Verge's review said Trevor's phone resembles Windows Phone, and you can take selfies now.

My copy is supposed to arrive tomorrow by 10:30am, so I'll just get up, eat/shower, and my game will be there giggle;
I'll probably go to bed early akudood;

ME##

completely random, but i like how gta v's status on psn is detailed and tells you what the person is doing.  i wish more games were like this awdood;

Hiro

Quote from: David on September 16, 2013, 09:49:05 PM
completely random, but i like how gta v's status on psn is detailed and tells you what the person is doing.  i wish more games were like this awdood;
in what manner O_0

ME##

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 16, 2013, 09:51:02 PM
in what manner O_0
like for sid, it currently says 'grand theft auot v franklin and lamar', which i assume the second portion is the name of the mission he's playing

i've noticed when socks is playing cod it also will show what mode online he's playing etc.  it's a lot handier than just having the name of the game displayed. 

Go Up