September 26, 2024, 10:46:01 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: #rektron on September 18, 2013, 11:04:22 AM
yeah, this morning i told my brother to pick up redead redemption when he orders it later lol
[spoiler][/spoiler]

TooB

I did not like mp3. Interesting story but it was all just dive and shoot in slo mo and make you dizzy from just looking at the game.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Anyone understand the stock market at all?
I bought like 100k in car insurance shares and just started shooting up as many cars as I could and it seems to climb pretty consistently.

Not sure what else to buy though.

[spoiler]For some dumb reason I bought a bunch of shares of that jewlery store before I robbed it[/spoiler]

Snowy

Oh man, I gotta pick this up on Friday when I get paid. This game sounds great.

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on September 18, 2013, 05:17:55 PM
Oh man, I gotta pick this up on Friday when I get paid. This game sounds great.
Quote from: Snowy on October 25, 2012, 06:26:07 AM
I'm sure it'll be fun, but I'll wait on this one.

ME##

Thyme

Nyerp

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on September 18, 2013, 04:31:11 PM
Anyone understand the stock market at all?
I bought like 100k in car insurance shares and just started shooting up as many cars as I could and it seems to climb pretty consistently.

Not sure what else to buy though.

[spoiler]For some dumb reason I bought a bunch of shares of that jewlery store before I robbed it[/spoiler]
idk i did the same thing then this guy just emailed me a shitton of shares in his animal food store so i have some cash for franklin now

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 19, 2013, 12:10:22 AM
idk i did the same thing then this guy just emailed me a shitton of shares in his animal food store so i have some cash for franklin now

[spoiler]I did a mission for that hacker guy where you had to kill these jurors for a case against a cigarette company or something. So I put every last dollar into the competing cigarette brand and, after the job, it rose like eighty points. I ended up making around 200k[/spoiler]

Thyme

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlyyDuXO1DQ[/youtube]

i had already made up my mind about getting the physical version before seeing this but wow nyandood;

Go Up