September 26, 2024, 03:10:29 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: David on September 16, 2013, 09:55:05 PM
like for sid, it currently says 'grand theft auot v franklin and lamar', which i assume the second portion is the name of the mission he's playing

i've noticed when socks is playing cod it also will show what mode online he's playing etc.  it's a lot handier than just having the name of the game displayed. 
That's one thing I like on Xbox Live more than PSN. Most games tell me exactly what the person is doing and stuff, and that's really useful.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

Quote from: David on September 16, 2013, 10:14:02 PM
is this as ridiculous as getting drunk in rdr or iv is
nah its like it gets really blurry then he starts talking about bullshit

Hiro

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAand

driving pisses me off holy fucking shit

Hiro

GOODBYE BOYAH IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU ALL, MAY I MEET YOU AGAIN IN LOS SANTOS

Hiro

Samus Aran

Hiro

I've been in bed since 1, couldn't sleep until roughly 3, then I woke up at 4:45. I'm so excited I can't sleep, this is like bigger than Christmas to me akudood;
ups track says my package is out for delivery as of 4:25am. sillydood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kefka on September 17, 2013, 07:02:28 AM
you know you have nothing interesting happening in life if you're like hiro and can't sleep because of a fucking video game release
let the kid have his fun, faggot

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

I typically have a hard time falling asleep anyway, this time was just especially bad since i couldn't stop thinking
anywho got some actual sleep, woke up at 8, and just waiting for it to show up in the next hour or so

Snowy

Quote from: Kefka on September 17, 2013, 07:02:28 AM
you know you have nothing interesting happening in life if you're like hiro and can't sleep because of a fucking video game release
maximum grumpy

Classic

Go Up