July 01, 2024, 01:35:34 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Final Fantasy Game and Character

Started by TooB, August 06, 2012, 03:02:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

So here, we will find out your favorite FF game and FF character, they dont have to be from the same series, i.e. FF7 and cloud, but if thats how you really feel, then it ok...
Ill start

Fav game : Final Fantasy VI
Fav character : Lightning (FFXIII)

giv an explanation if you want

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: feyd666 on August 06, 2012, 03:16:53 PM
any specific reasons for those choices?
FFVI because i think it's the pinnacle of 16 bit rpgs and the best out of the FF series

Penelo because she's so adorabs  giggle;

ME##

TooB

Samus Aran

VI
Terra

VI because it's simply one of my favorite games ever, about as good as SNES RPGs got (along with EarthBound), and it's totally the peak of Squaresoft's particular style they had going on the console. It looks gorgeous, the music is amazing, it has one of my favorite stories of the series, and I like that it somewhat broke away from the old style and was a bit closer to the modernesque FF (almost like VII in that regard), but it also didn't totally abandon the old styles. The Esper system is a fantastic way to learn magic - I love that everyone can easily learn every spell.

Terra because of her looks and her abilities, mostly. Usually in RPGS, and FF is no exception, your primary magic users are very weak with offensive weapons. Terra and Celes are both different in that they're basically battlemages, which I enjoy more than straight-up mages. Terra is really a very balanced character. I love her character design as well. As far as personality goes, I suppose she's a bit lackluster sometimes - characters like Locke sort of steal the show instead. But unlike characters like Squall, she doesn't seem mopey - more like a bit of a blank slate. But that's because of the mind control, of course. And I enjoy seeing her develop slowly as the story goes on, even if it's not a very original concept of a character and sort of standard fare for Final Fantasy games.

Samus Aran

PLEASEHELP1991

Fav games: The Lightning saga (XIII and XIII-2) because they're the only Final Fantasy games I've played to
completion sillydood;
Also, I like the heavily simplified battle system.
Fav character: Tie between Lightning and Cloud
I love [you]

TooB

I should Explain mine a bit,
FF6 cause I like each and all the characters, the music was uematsus best to me, and the story was bloody brilliant.
Lightning, because she embodies what i like about female characters, not weak, pretty, a baddass leader
and i can go on

Nyerp

NOA_Haunted

me003

^^^^^as well
FFVII
Cloud because he was such a badass. Took no shit, I always wanted to be soldier like him.
I hate when the main character is an emotional pansy, i.e. most Tales of games. Well I've only played Symphonia and Abyss.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: Master Shake on August 06, 2012, 08:46:53 PM
^^^^^as well
FFVII
Cloud because he was such a badass. Took no shit, I always wanted to be soldier like him.
I hate when the main character is an emotional pansy, i.e. most Tales of games. Well I've only played Symphonia and Abyss.

but Lloyd (main character of Symphonia) isn't like that??? he's a stereotypical bullheaded FIGHT FOR JUSTICE optimist

Luke (main character of abyss) isn't really like that either??? he's just a rich kid brat at first who then mopes a bit at about the halfway point and then turns into the above bullheaded FIGHT FOR JUSTICE optimist

i think you didn't actually play the games

Commander Fuckass

kaz is going to be the bullhead FIGHT FOR ANIMU in the boyah rp tumblr

Go Up