July 01, 2024, 01:32:51 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Final Fantasy Game and Character

Started by TooB, August 06, 2012, 03:02:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I've never played terribly far into any game but I suppose I like 12 best since it's the one I've played the most by far and it's pretty good
I also have 4 which is like a bit and 9 which I would probably like the most if I played it more
Favorite character is Garnet because god damn

Snowy

I think my favorite FF is VII. I had the most fun playing that and thought the story was very engaging.

As for characters, probably Lightning or Bartz/Butz

Nyerp

Samus Aran

TooB

Quote from: Master Shake on August 06, 2012, 08:46:53 PM
^^^^^as well
FFVII
Cloud because he was such a badass. Took no shit, I always wanted to be soldier like him.
I hate when the main character is an emotional pansy, i.e. most Tales of games. Well I've only played Symphonia and Abyss.

funny thing is, cloud did become a pansy wuss in all the subsequent sequels and spinoffs

6M69I69B9

uhhh first game i ever played and only played of ff, is ff3.  i guess i like ingus.  but i also like arc, too.  so i can't decide with one, ultimately
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

IX because its the one that sucked me in the most. I think my favorite character would be Quina cause she's stupid and a fringe character and adds nothing to the story but i've always been attracted to those characters

also forks

me003

Quote from: Rumia on August 07, 2012, 12:05:48 AM
but Lloyd (main character of Symphonia) isn't like that??? he's a stereotypical bullheaded FIGHT FOR JUSTICE optimist

Luke (main character of abyss) isn't really like that either??? he's just a rich kid brat at first who then mopes a bit at about the halfway point and then turns into the above bullheaded FIGHT FOR JUSTICE optimist

i think you didn't actually play the games
no I did (didn't finish abyss), and you're right. Which is exactly what I mean, they were childish and fought for their idea of what's "good for the planet" which IMO is just lame. Cloud blew up reactors like he gave no shits. And that game resonates with me today more than other games.

I'm playing baten kaitos right now and at least Kalas has his own agenda and personality (just trying to get revenge) instead of following everyone else in the party in a quest to save the world.

I like characters that fight for personal reasons, not a humanitarian fight for justice type of pesona, because I find it more believable and relatable.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

because god forbid someone be selfless enough to want to save the world lol

me003

Quote from: Rumia on August 09, 2012, 09:24:22 AM
because god forbid someone be selfless enough to want to save the world lol
yes, damn hippies.  n_u
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Hiro

also wasn't cloud (or at least ffvii in general) the dawn of the whiny prettyboy anime characters that plague jrpgs today goowan

Snowy

Quote from: Creep Scanner on August 10, 2012, 04:39:40 AM
also wasn't cloud (or at least ffvii in general) the dawn of the whiny prettyboy anime characters that plague jrpgs today goowan
I don't think he was really that whiny until Adent Children. The only time he was really whiny was after Aerith was killed. But that wasn't that long.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on August 10, 2012, 04:43:47 AM
I don't think he was really that whiny until Adent Children. The only time he was really whiny was after Aerith was killed. But that wasn't that long.

everyone seems to forget about this goowan

silvertone

ncba93ivyase

i liked ffx because of nostalgia and lulu for milk jugs

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up