July 01, 2024, 01:18:49 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOW DO you feel about handhelds.

Started by me003, June 30, 2012, 10:01:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

Discuss.

I don't really like playing anywhere but at home and I'd rather play a console game. So I barely touch my DS / PSP. I even have 2 new games I haven't touched for the PSP, Persona 3 and Monster Hunter.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

I also have a lot of trouble playing handhelds. Sometimes I'll get sucked into a game enough to just ignore my consoles for a bit, but usually I just can't play a handheld for an extended period unless I'm like out of the house or something.

I've somewhat countered this problem recently by acquiring a Super Game Boy and Game Boy Player, but this still leaves my DS games, some of which I've hardly touched...like Rocket Slime and Pokemon White.

??????

theyre ugly
and clunky

where the hell am i supposed to place them

6M69I69B9

fucking love them.  i barely play consoles, i haven't touched my wii in a long time.  handhelds are just grab em, power on, then play-   just almost anywhere.  i love having my pokemon in my pocket  :3

spotpass in my 3ds just makes me want to bring it everywhere with me even more.  i have like 45-50 people in my spotpass lounge

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Clucky on June 30, 2012, 11:55:36 PM
theyre ugly
and clunky

where the hell am i supposed to place them

um in your pocket faggot
I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

Hm, I guess I don't mind them.  I would say they're better for road trips/long distance travelling in general than playing on a bus/inter-city train ride and/or using out in 'public'.   confuseddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

i never use them for what they're really designed for (playing in public ugly;), but i treat them like any standard console in that i play them (at home) for the games lol

Quote from: Dovydas on July 01, 2012, 10:42:17 AM
Hm, I guess I don't mind them.  I would say they're better for road trips/long distance travelling in general than playing on a bus/inter-city train ride and/or using out in 'public'.   confuseddood;

that's the only time they ever leave my house srsly

??????

Classic

I treat them as a console. Just a bit more portable.

don't let's

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Clucky on July 01, 2012, 12:44:36 PM
do you think
i'm that much of a degenerate to do that
you are a degenerate anyway so there's not much to lose
Quote from: Dovydas on July 01, 2012, 10:42:17 AM
on this note, i wish more games released on portables were geared to microplay i.e. playtime less than 30 minutes
I love [you]

Snowy

I like my DSs and PSPs. I mainly use them for car rides anymore (I've got a 12 hours car ride coming up next month, so I'll be playing MGS3D then). Occasionally I'll play online in MK7, but other than that, I rarely play mine inside.

Commander Fuckass

i feel that the GBA SP is the best handheld
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kefka on July 01, 2012, 09:31:02 PM
i feel that the GBA SP is the best handheld
In terms of size and the flip screen I'd agree

Go Up