October 02, 2024, 03:29:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

officially unofficial college dropout thread

Started by PLEASEHELP1991, May 01, 2012, 08:46:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

honestly it would've been cheaper to go to another college in another town that didn't suck

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
honestly it would've been cheaper to go to another college in another town that didn't suck

all colleges suck

ncba93ivyase

college is nice and there's a good community at mine

don't be a pretentious cockhole and you'll enjoy it

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

With tuition, housing, food, and everything, my net cost of attendance is about $7.5k / semester

My scholarships essentially pay for all of my tuition but none of the extra fees and living expenses.
I do go to a private university, which probably makes things more expensive to me, though they very dramatically reduce the effective tuition difference for me with their own scholarships

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

snoorkel

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 01:38:41 AM
college is nice and there's a good community at mine

oh yeah?

bluaki

Did my previous post in this thread imply that I intend to drop out of college? I don't. doodhuh;

I was just responding about the cost of education.

[spoiler=IM logs]
Quote(06:03:34) lawlzos: blukkake
(06:03:38) lawlzos: don't drop out of school
(06:03:40) lawlzos: you're too cool
[/spoiler]

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 01:38:41 AM
Enjoyment also probably depends heavily on your major and how the university you attend treats that major

ME##

i decided to drop out the second i started filling out applications

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on May 03, 2012, 02:17:17 PM
Did my previous post in this thread imply that I intend to drop out of college? I don't. doodhuh;

I was just responding about the cost of education.

you weren't implying that you weren't dropping out

i just hope you never consider it because you'll definitely do pretty well once you graduate and i don't want any plebs around here to influence you

bluaki

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 02:26:30 PM
you'll definitely do pretty well once you graduate
Unless all the employers I try to apply for hate transgender people n_u

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on May 03, 2012, 02:30:01 PM
Unless all the employers I try to apply for hate transgender people n_u
if you move farther north fewer and fewer people will care

and if you find out that that's the reason they don't hire you, sue for discrimination and enjoy your piles of money

bluaki

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 02:31:20 PM
if you move farther north fewer and fewer people will care

and if you find out that that's the reason they don't hire you, sue for discrimination and enjoy your piles of money
I do hope to move father north when I can

Especially in the southern states, anti-discrimination laws tend to not apply to transpeople. I've heard of at most a couple of successful cases out of many more firings that occur.

silvertone

the cool part about dropping out is that you literally have no way to meet people and your life goes into a standstill and it is impossible to escape,.

Travis

Quote from: silvertone on May 03, 2012, 06:09:17 PM
the cool part about dropping out is that you literally have no way to meet people and your life goes into a standstill and it is impossible to escape,.

Go Up