October 02, 2024, 03:23:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

officially unofficial college dropout thread

Started by PLEASEHELP1991, May 01, 2012, 08:46:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Socks

Stories? It was hardly a novel or some sort of script, just entropy in human terms.

Walter

College sucks so I left and now Im happy. Woo.

YPrrrr

??????

community college made me sad and my entire town made me sad so i left and enjoyed life in a different city and didn't have time for school because i didn't yearn for it

but now i do and i'll go back in the fall lol

Socks

Quote from: Clucky on May 01, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
community college made me sad and my entire town made me sad so i left and enjoyed life in a different city and didn't have time for school because i didn't yearn for it

How did you leave them? Was it with their blessing or are you essentially dead in their hearts now?

Mobius135

Tried college for about 4 months before the boredom overcame me. I didn't need to spend six weeks learning MS Word, and they refused to let me just take the finals up front, so I played StarCraft every day in class until I decided to quit wasting my time and get a job. Now I'm making money, for being bored.
.gif[/img]

??????

Quote from: Socks on May 02, 2012, 06:56:59 AM
How did you leave them? Was it with their blessing or are you essentially dead in their hearts now?
i left without any forewarning or notice
i remembered i carried a small black backpack with small towelettes, plastic baggies, and small essentials for water storage so i won't ruin my health while homeless

wrote them a letter behind a gum wrapper consisting of 2 sentences, i think, or one.
basically, 'i'm leaving because i can't grow here. thanks for everything you've done so far, bye.'

a letter, since i couldn't bear being talked down upon and being manipulated by guilt
plus it was the easiest and happiest option for me
i knew if i've met them face-to-face, they'd ask me questions i don't know the answers to, force safety funds or phone numbers onto me or make me feel very sad

i visited them for three days for thanksgiving, and with my new experiences i can find more depth in them
made me more appreciative of mommy and daddy
and made me more actualized that i have to re-connect with daddy because he's the keeper of my raw creativity  giggle;

bluaki

Quote from: Mobius135 on May 02, 2012, 09:07:14 AM
Tried college for about 4 months before the boredom overcame me. I didn't need to spend six weeks learning MS Word, and they refused to let me just take the finals up front, so I played StarCraft every day in class until I decided to quit wasting my time and get a job. Now I'm making money, for being bored.
What kind of college requires you to take such a terrible course about MS Word? confuseddood;

I may dislike some of the courses I'm required to take (Composition, Literature, Civilization), but everything else seems fairly interesting

snoorkel

i enrolled at the university of minnesota but only went to 2 classes (a psychology lecture and a creative writing workshop) before deciding to leave.

then I tried going to Loyola Marymount in LA but didn't even go any classes

now I make $5,000/mo with the web platforms I've developed, and I sit around at home all day smoking pot and reading.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: vziard on May 02, 2012, 12:19:52 PM
i enrolled at the university of minnesota but only went to 2 classes (a psychology lecture and a creative writing workshop) before deciding to leave.
that was me
I love [you]

silvertone

i went and did Movie Classes and filmed a couple of things and it was really fun and then i realized i am paying lots of money for this and switched to business and then dropped out a semester later. dont regret going though.

Mobius135

Quote from: bluaki on May 02, 2012, 10:13:45 AM
What kind of college requires you to take such a terrible course about MS Word? confuseddood;

I may dislike some of the courses I'm required to take (Composition, Literature, Civilization), but everything else seems fairly interesting

It was an intro to computers course. They told me it was a pre-requisite that I had to take.
.gif[/img]

piano moths

i can't drop out because i don't know what I want to do so I'mma just get a degree i guess  akudood;
kill them w kindness

Mando Pandango

Quote from: eeeeeee on May 02, 2012, 08:58:21 PM
i can't drop out because i don't know what I want to do so I'mma just get a degree i guess  akudood;
This is truly one of the most depressing things I've read on boyah lately.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up