Boyahcraft Server: 173.234.239.207:25565 (New Map, 13w39b, Whitelist)

Started by silvertone, February 22, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

i hurt my foot and i cant do anything i have to sit around and do nothing. i just got MeinKraft and you should spend all day playing with me because i have nothing to do :(

silvertone

and on top of all this bullshit my parents wont let me see smash mouth next month

silvertone

i was driving a fork lift and i got it crushed between the forklift and this Metal Wall/Rack Thing. and now i have crutches.

doctors Orders to "chill the fuck out" while my "gay as shit foot" heals. (doctor quote)

silvertone

ikanaide

ME##

silvertone

if i can find a way to prop my foot up and you guys can be online midday that could Work i wouldnt mind. i just need to figure out what games my bruv has
Quote from: ikanaide on February 22, 2012, 01:53:17 PM
no  saddood;

but i will make server
i been playing on the outsid server with Ziedone. we are going to NETHER WORLD but we need Arm0r first. if you want to Join Us then i thnik he could add you

ikanaide

Quote from: silvertoné on February 22, 2012, 01:56:08 PM
i been playing on the outsid server with Ziedone. we are going to NETHER WORLD but we need Arm0r first. if you want to Join Us then i thnik he could add you

ok happydood;

silvertone

i think you have to tell Zidone your Username and then he can add you to the Outsid Charter

silvertone

ikanaide

Quote from: silvertoné on February 22, 2012, 02:04:28 PM
i think you have to tell Zidone your Username and then he can add you to the Outsid Charter

tell zidon it is Rxdvd

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Hey, tomorrow at around three is my fuck it, lock the doors and shut out everything evening, so I'd join you then.
My account name is Heavyneon.

silvertone

Go Up