Boyahcraft Server: 173.234.239.207:25565 (New Map, 13w39b, Whitelist)

Started by silvertone, February 22, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

[hedy]Zidone

If all else fails, at least I backed up the map and everything else. baddood;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertoné on March 02, 2012, 10:42:43 PM

i made a new home...all Alone now..

Here's my new house.

Also, I found some pictures of my hourglass house and pagan cathedral that i forgot I built a long time ago.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

wish I would have taken more up close.

silvertone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Nah. The John smith one is really nice though, if you want to upgrade. It's really easy to do.

silvertone

i probably should. that is probably why everything i build looks like shit.  Where yu get it

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertoné on March 03, 2012, 10:08:15 AM
i probably should. that is probably why everything i build looks like shit.  Where yu get it

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/26727-johnsmith-texture-pack-v92-32x-12-with-customizer-0301/

Make sure you download the mcpatcher at the top as well. It's a simple program that allows hd textures to run smoothly. otherwise you'll have static water and other ugliness.

silvertone

yeah i have no idea how to use this mcpatcher thing i watched the tutorial. i will have to settle with Default.

ikanaide

Quote from: silvertoné on February 27, 2012, 06:48:38 PM
i have lost vast fortunes from my pillages because some idiot kills themselves by being a fucktard and getting lost.

sorry  saddood;

silvertone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertoné on March 03, 2012, 12:51:47 PM
yeah i have no idea how to use this mcpatcher thing i watched the tutorial. i will have to settle with Default.

Start with putting the texture pack zip into the mincraft texture pack folders.

Then, run the MC patcher. It should automatically locate and adjust your .jar file. It's really really easy to do.

[hedy]Zidone

Server's back, at 205.234.159.162:25565 now.

Everything's the same except Bukkit, which hasn't updated to 1.2 yet. Still whitelist, as it was before.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Zidone on March 05, 2012, 05:09:28 PM
Server's back, at 205.234.159.162:25565 now.

Everything's the same except Bukkit, which hasn't updated to 1.2 yet. Still whitelist, as it was before.

Woooo, thanks zidone!

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

[hedy]Zidone

Go Up