Boyahcraft Server: 173.234.239.207:25565 (New Map, 13w39b, Whitelist)

Started by silvertone, February 22, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAAAAAAA

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on August 12, 2012, 05:00:03 PM
hey

how do i join the server

or is it down

helellp

Your username is SloppyJimbo, right?

also a lot of mojang's authentication/login/whatever servers have been down so that might be the problem

AAAAAAAA

Yeah

Says can't resolve hostname. I just put in the IP in the title, is that correct?

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on August 12, 2012, 06:07:10 PM
Yeah

Says can't resolve hostname. I just put in the IP in the title, is that correct?

Yes, IP with the port

Are you trying direct connect or adding the server first?

AAAAAAAA

[hedy]Zidone

Our host is moving all the servers over to Linux in the next few weeks, and that'll require an IP change. akudood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: N o t S i d on August 15, 2012, 05:10:11 PM
perhaps now is the right time to move to snorkill servers?

No, because that will mean even more time before I get everything back to normal. akudood;

me003

Quote from: Zidone on August 15, 2012, 05:02:55 PM
Our host is moving all the servers over to Linux in the next few weeks, and that'll require an IP change. akudood;
Is this when we will get our old world back?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Master Shake on August 15, 2012, 06:26:01 PM
Is this when we will get our old world back?

No, that happens when the Multiverse plugin is updated to be fully compatible with 1.3, as it says on the server description. akudood;

If that doesn't happen by the weekend I guess I'll use a snapshot build

[hedy]Zidone

Multiverse is infuriatingly hard to set up. Until further notice, join if and only if you don't mind losing all your items, armor and exp. akudood;

[hedy]Zidone

ok so as with every single plugin ever made for this game the creators of multiverse are dummies

It looks like they designed the plugin with the idea in mind that nobody would ever use it to allow people to go back to an already-generated, already-populated world because it seems like there's absolutely no way to do that without constantly wiping inventories.

[hedy]Zidone

Alright, so after 5 hours of this I've concluded there's no way I'm going to be able to set this up with the current versions of the plugins without causing people to lose their inventories. So if you want to go back to the old world (Buttworld) and don't want to lose your items in either that one or the current one (Muttworld), you have to do this:
1. Put all your items on you in Muttworld in a chest
2. Have me switch the world over to Buttworld when it's convenient
3. Put all your items on you in Buttworld in a chest, set the world back to Muttworld
4. Repeat until everyone has done this akudood;
5. Enable Multiverse

[hedy]Zidone

QuoteWithers are a new mob in 12w34a left unfinished by Jeb and hidden in the code. It was discovered through the presence of a new skin in the /mobs/ folder, they are bottomless three-headed ghost-like creatures.

QuoteUpon noticing the player the Wither fires a projectile known as the Wither Skull towards them which appears similar to its heads. They will also target passive mobs. If the Wither Skull hits the player, they gain a "Wither" potion effect. This effect drains health, similar to poison potions. Your hearts also get a black tint. If you spawn a Wither, a "Boss Health" bar appears. The Wither also has the ability to break multiple blocks at once.

I'm looking forward to this

Go Up