October 01, 2024, 11:24:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, February 01, 2012, 04:40:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

snoorkel

or if the climate of satan's dominion is at least moderately tempered, the receptacle for endless pee of your butt will eventually blister and be taken over by bacterial pestilence, disease.. over the course of eternity your butt will begin to corrupt and decay into a raw and putrid cavern, no longer even recognizable as a human butt, only as a rotting and shapeless black mass (!), but satan will continue to forcefully push his turgid member inside and deposit yet more fetid piss ,  forever

Kalahari Inkantation

i insert my turgid member into your lukewarm hole

snoorkel

Nyerp

Quote from: vziard on February 02, 2012, 07:12:30 PM
or if the climate of satan's dominion is at least moderately tempered, the receptacle for endless pee of your butt will eventually blister and be taken over by bacterial pestilence, disease.. over the course of eternity your butt will begin to corrupt and decay into a raw and putrid cavern, no longer even recognizable as a human butt, only as a rotting and shapeless black mass (!), but satan will continue to forcefully push his turgid member inside and deposit yet more fetid piss ,  forever

are you comicsnix

Samus Aran

Travis

Hot streams of Putrid Pork Pus rain down upon my gaping fuckholes

Travis

Satan keeps me as a personal slave in his den, using me only to blow a viscous load upon my battered asscheeks. hundreds of proto-devil babies are smeared on my body and in my eyes.

Kalahari Inkantation

one day you'll take a hearty bite into satan's meat and suddenly feel a putrid viscous liquid explode down your throat

And you'll have no choice but to swallow it because it'll be too far down your esophagus to cough it up.

Socks

Travis

I cough mercilessly, and gag uncontrollably as Satan himself feeds me a rancid peanut butter and jelly style sandwich, filled with fetid fecal matter and the Demon Lord's menstrual blood

Samus Aran

Quote from: Travis on February 02, 2012, 07:36:08 PM
Satan keeps me as a personal slave in his den, using me only to blow a viscous load upon my battered asscheeks. hundreds of proto-devil babies are smeared on my body and in my eyes.

is that why you can't open your left eye all the way

Go Up