October 01, 2024, 09:28:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, February 01, 2012, 04:40:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Socks on February 02, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
What the hell is going on her?

A frothy mix of lube and pus that is sometimes the byproduct of abscess sex.

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Quote from: Tectrinket on February 02, 2012, 07:44:11 PM
A frothy mix of lube and pus that is sometimes the byproduct of abscess sex.
aka

[spoiler]Boyah[/spoiler]

Travis

Guiding his barbed devil penis far into my rectum, my screams of pleasure are intertwined with shouts of agony. I am nothing but a doll to him, a puppet used for his own pleasure and then discarded. Just as I think it can't get any worse, Hades joins and fucks me violently where my scrotum once hung, now a rancid, petrified den of blood and semen.

Nyerp

Quote from: Travis on February 02, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
Guiding his barbed devil penis far into my rectum, my screams of pleasure are intertwined with shouts of agony. I am nothing but a doll to him, a puppet used for his own pleasure and then discarded. Just as I think it can't get any worse, Hades joins and fucks me violently where my scrotum once hung, now a rancid, petrified den of blood and semen.

snoorkel

WHEN THE WIND CRIES OUT MY NAME
AND TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO DIE
THEN PLACE ME ON A SHIP OF OAK
AND LET IT DRIFT WITH THE TIDE
LET THE FLAMES PURIFY MY SOUL
ON ITS WAY TO HALL UP HIGH

Quote from: Nyerp on February 02, 2012, 07:26:19 PM
are you comicsnix

Yes

snoorkel

Hermione recieves a box containing all the information about her past. She discovers she descends from the mecha wolves tribe, and must fight against the wizard fascist domination over the magical world.

holy fucking shit who is this guy I want more

Samus Aran

Quote from: vziard on February 02, 2012, 08:23:44 PM
Hermione recieves a box containing all the information about her past. She discovers she descends from the mecha wolves tribe, and must fight against the wizard fascist domination over the magical world.

holy fucking shit who is this guy I want more

lmao read the erotic ones, like "love in the smudge" and the one snape/teletubbies crossover and the scooby doo one

i assume you're looking up comicsnix, anyway

snoorkel

"BRUUUUMMMMMM!" like a howling were-cow in a sun bathing loaned candy shop. His dong juices are fermenting inside his pulsing dog nuts and his eye eyeballs are rolling up in a ballet of convulsivative lustful gorgonopsia.

why do i even try

Samus Aran

Quote from: vziard on February 02, 2012, 08:33:59 PM
"BRUUUUMMMMMM!" like a howling were-cow in a sun bathing loaned candy shop. His dong juices are fermenting inside his pulsing dog nuts and his eye eyeballs are rolling up in a ballet of convulsivative lustful gorgonopsia.

why do i even try

he really has an amazing way with words when he tries, and it comes out of nowhere

Patrick Stickles

christ boyah you guys are fucking ridiculous
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Cosmic Ada

Formally asking girls on dates seems kind of silly to me. It seems kind of stiff.

"Excuse me, my lady, would you like to partake in an evening banquet of just us two? I find you rather stunning."

Just casually ask her to do stuff with you. Spend a lot of time with her.

Socks

Wait right there my darling, I shall go fetch the carriage, then we shall make haste and be merry.

kougraducky

Quote from: Super on February 03, 2012, 05:03:28 AM
Formally asking girls on dates seems kind of silly to me. It seems kind of stiff.

"Excuse me, my lady, would you like to partake in an evening banquet of just us two? I find you rather stunning."

Just casually ask her to do stuff with you. Spend a lot of time with her.

Quote from: Socks on February 03, 2012, 12:24:00 PM
Wait right there my darling, I shall go fetch the carriage, then we shall make haste and be merry.

I would love to be asked out like this...
Why can't a gal want to be asked out and fussed over, huh? It makes us realise that th guy actually gives a fuck and wants to fight for us and shit. Screw all of the ultra-feminist "I DON'T NEED TO BE EARNED" shit. Go have a duel over my hand!

Hippopo

Quote from: kougraducky on February 04, 2012, 06:32:00 AM
I would love to be asked out like this...
Why can't a gal want to be asked out and fussed over, huh? It makes us realise that th guy actually gives a fuck and wants to fight for us and shit. Screw all of the ultra-feminist "I DON'T NEED TO BE EARNED" shit. Go have a duel over my hand!
I guess I prefer relationships based on equality.  Anyone going out of their way to woo me is a total turn off.  Likewise, if I have to go out of my way, I'll probably reconsider the relationship.

Go Up