October 05, 2024, 03:45:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

"Just friends"

Started by strongbad, January 31, 2012, 06:18:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: Trevor on January 31, 2012, 06:26:54 PM
i'm one of those people that gets along with girls a lot easier than guys
i'm more comfortable around females, and its just easier to talk as compared to be around most guys
with girls i can usually relate to their conversation. most guys i meet their icebreakers are "lol twins doing great i hate the vikings how about that four wheeler over there in that mud fishing pole busch light". yea, i dunno

this plus girls are nicer

and hot

??????

you are all results of feminization DISGUSTING

strongbad

Quote from: vziard on January 31, 2012, 08:51:46 PM
this plus girls are nicer

and hot

yeah, i really enjoy hanging out with attractive females. even if i have no intention of anything romantic or sexual, it is nice. i think that makes me somewhat of an asshole

snoorkel

Quote from: MF Doom on January 31, 2012, 09:50:16 PM
yeah, i really enjoy hanging out with attractive females. even if i have no intention of anything romantic or sexual, it is nice. i think that makes me somewhat of an asshole

no harm surrounding oneself with lush and beautiful things. it stimulates the aesthetic sense

bluaki

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2012, 08:25:42 PM
Why are all your life posts so depressing?
It's not all depressing. At least with academic things, I'm not in a depressing situation and occasionally even post positive things. I'm fine with simple common things like having a home too. n_n

Other than that, yeah, I guess most details of my life worth mentioning are pretty depressing, particularly loneliness and being trans. >_<'

Hippopo

I have a keen ability to make friends with girls.  They're easier to talk to, and they approach me more often.  In my freshman year of college, my friend Billy used to count how many girls said hi to me from our dorm to our first class.  I think the record was 12 or so.  They're just very friendly towards me.

But maintaining female friendships isn't easy.  Either I get frustrated with them, or they get bored with me.  It happens almost every time.

When it comes to male friends, it is definitely harder to make friendships with them, but they seem to be more meaningful in the long run.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hippopo on January 31, 2012, 10:22:24 PM
I have a keen ability to make friends with girls.  I'm gay.
fixed
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Thyme

Quote from: Hippopo on January 31, 2012, 10:22:24 PM
I have a keen ability to make friends with girls.  I'm gay and handsome.

5thgrade;

Socks

February 01, 2012, 06:53:17 AM #24 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:00:03 AM by Socks
I prefer acquaintances. A woman, or any person for that matter, would have to be tripping if they thought being 'friends' was some sort of a compromise and insignificant position. Such ideology only serves to highlight the worthless nature of its bearer. Personally speaking, I find that most girls shy away, after an initial appeal, because I am not overtly interested and immediately intimate toward them, so their sense of self validation takes a hit and overall world view needs a boost, or else they could not fall asleep at night, and so rotten ends seek out more of the same. It's actually a terrible mess.

applesauce

I have a few female friends, but more male friends. I would say I get along fine with both genders, but my interests and recreational activities are more often shared by males, and particularly the people who are up to do things in the middle of the night at last minute's notice to the detriment of school tend to be guys.

And yes, being close friends with attractive women is both nice but hard. Having pretty things around you is nice but it can also be frustrating to not have them.

YPrrrr

I usually get along much better with guys... Share more in common usually, less worrying about whether I like them or they like me... Idk, it's just easier.

Lately however I have made a few good girl friends, which is odd because I never really had any of those before. I find the common trait to be that each of them has a boyfriend though.

ncba93ivyase

Men tend to be too competitive, so I befriend women more easily.

The problem is that I have no common interests with female friends and so it's harder to have a real conversation with them, and I can't get guy friends because I hate the awkwardness of first trying to deal with them.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on February 01, 2012, 04:00:17 PM
I can't get guy friends because I hate the awkwardness of first trying to deal with them.

maybe it's because you are an asshole

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up