October 05, 2024, 01:03:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

"Just friends"

Started by strongbad, January 31, 2012, 06:18:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Do you guys have a lot of friends of the opposite sex who you are just friends with? Or same sex, depending on sexual orientation. I'm not one to discriminate.

Befriending girls comes more naturally to me than befriending guys, which is kind of weird. There are a lot of females whose friendship I really value, but every once in a while I get stuck in a situation where I wish I was more than that it it sucks. Although that probably comes from failing to find new girls and instead becoming attracted to the ones that are already in my life, creating a cycle of self-loathing.

Travis

Thyme

no

idk how to feel about it

Andria

I definitely make female friends easier than male  :3 I'm perfectly fine with it as any friend is better than none

LCK

i'm one of those people that gets along with girls a lot easier than guys
i'm more comfortable around females, and its just easier to talk as compared to be around most guys
with girls i can usually relate to their conversation. most guys i meet their icebreakers are "lol twins doing great i hate the vikings how about that four wheeler over there in that mud fishing pole busch light". yea, i dunno

Classic

piano moths

it is easier for me to be friends with girls i think mostly because girls are more interested in being friends with me

i'm also a girl though
kill them w kindness

Mando Pandango

I have been very friendly with girls but I have never been what I would call actual friends with a girl.

Oh well.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

I think I've been more able to be friends with girls than boys

Though I haven't had anybody of either gender I could honestly consider a close friend for a long time :(

Patrick Stickles

i am friends with lots of girls but the few dude friends i have i am better friends with

i think all those girls think i am gay
or 5 years old

i don't know which
What the fuck was it for anyway?

strongbad

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 31, 2012, 07:58:53 PM
i think all those girls think i am gay
or 5 years old

i feel the same way sometimes

Mando Pandango

gay dudes all think i'm gay

or hope i'm gay

i'm not sure which
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

i make friends easier with women and gay men (or guys stuck in the closet)
with most straight males they're usually all "SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT "politician" <snarky political comment and/or clever witty overused line> and then talk about their "interests", not in the in-depth way though
something like this:
"greenbay packers are good"
">uh why"
"beause they are GREAT DO YOU AGREE HAHA"

i'm too visceral for that and i get too bored
it's always awkward to befriend gays though
they're horny fucks and mistake my need for depth as a sign of "LOL I REALLY LIKE YOU"

i have broken many hearts cry;

Geno

Quote from: bluaki on January 31, 2012, 07:56:31 PM
I think I've been more able to be friends with girls than boys

Though I haven't had anybody of either gender I could honestly consider a close friend for a long time :(
Why are all your life posts so depressing?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: MF Doom on January 31, 2012, 08:00:33 PM
i feel the same way sometimes
one of my friends got me this blanket that has monsters all over it

she also compared me to nick swardson's character from grandma's boy

i have been called one of the girls many times as well
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up