September 30, 2024, 07:38:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Coachella 2012

Started by Hiro, January 09, 2012, 04:36:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

it looks pretty damn good... not amazing, but there's some great bands there.
maybe I'll somehow be able to afford it this time, now that I have a job and all. I dunno though.

PLEASEHELP1991

blah blah blah Pulp blah blah Mazzy Star blah blah Cat Power blah blah Radiohead blah blah Dragonette blah blah blah
I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

this is the first line-up in a while I've been excited about. I actually want to go to this.

Mando Pandango

I like how it says

NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

lots of good electro on sunday

Mando Pandango

Thyme, road trip down and pick me up on the way.

THAAAAAAAAAAAANKS
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Mando Pandango

oh shit Refused is back together too i just noticed

hot damn

piano moths

this really lame girl that is a senior IN HIGH SCHOOl this year that i know because we went ot the same middle school is dating hte bassist of m83

flylo is back for coachellathis year. other cool things. i don't care cuz i am not going
kill them w kindness

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: eeeeeee on January 10, 2012, 01:56:58 AM
this really lame girl that is a senior IN HIGH SCHOOl this year that i know because we went ot the same middle school is dating hte bassist of m83

flylo is back for coachellathis year. other cool things. i don't care cuz i am not going
you should go to coachella

Patrick Stickles

holy shit that second day
What the fuck was it for anyway?

piano moths

Quote from: N o t S i d on January 10, 2012, 02:49:58 AM
you should go to coachella

waaaa but I all ready went last year and Coachella isn't that cool waaa and Animal Collective was there but they aren't here waaaaaaaaa
The only way I was really planning on going was if BMSR was playing. This guy I know who is kinda a dick but his new thing is that he is obsessed with all things bmsr/tobacco said they would be there.

I also think  I am going to Pyramid Eclipse and for sure Burning Man 2012 so I think there goes my 2012 festival budget. ARE YOU GOING THOUGH??!!
kill them w kindness

silvertone

Who Would Pay to See Refused They are Evil and Bad.

AAAAAAAA

I went the past two years, will be going again!

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: kvltorion on January 10, 2012, 01:07:10 PM
Who Would Pay to See Refused They are Evil and Bad.
But Pulp is playing, so it automatically nullifies them.
I love [you]

Go Up