September 30, 2024, 07:18:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Doctor Who

Started by Volvagia, October 28, 2010, 08:01:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HeroofTime55

[spoiler]lol'ing at the previous talk of the "doctor's anomaly daughter" which this show just answered (aka you all were wrong, so very very wrong) and dropped fucking massive bombshells and shit that I'm not really going to even repeat in a spoiler

HOLY FUCK[/spoiler]

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on June 05, 2011, 07:10:41 AM
I wanted Captain Jack to make an appearance in the episode... :(

I thought they were going to get him when they got the Sontaran nurse since it just seemed like the kinda place you would find him, but yea it would have been pretty cool to see him show up.
Quote from: HeroofTime55 on June 05, 2011, 08:57:53 PM
[spoiler]lol'ing at the previous talk of the "doctor's anomaly daughter" which this show just answered (aka you all were wrong, so very very wrong) and dropped fucking massive bombshells and shit that I'm not really going to even repeat in a spoiler

HOLY FUCK[/spoiler]

A good majority of people had figured that [spoiler]Melody=River[/spoiler](major spoilers) by the time that episode came around, so it wasn't all that surprising. The episode was amazing though but the twist just wasn't all that big.

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Fran on June 05, 2011, 09:02:23 PM
I thought they were going to get him when they got the Sontaran nurse since it just seemed like the kinda place you would find him, but yea it would have been pretty cool to see him show up. A good majority of people had figured that [spoiler]Melody=River[/spoiler](major spoilers) by the time that episode came around, so it wasn't all that surprising. The episode was amazing though but the twist just wasn't all that big.

I never saw her mentioned before I watched this episode, but then again I watch none of the side media, just the episodes.  And I don't really participate in discussion groups re: the show.  So for me it was kinda huge.

Andria

Quote from: HeroofTime55 on June 05, 2011, 09:05:20 PM
I never saw her mentioned before I watched this episode, but then again I watch none of the side media, just the episodes.  And I don't really participate in discussion groups re: the show.  So for me it was kinda huge.

I assume you mean Melody? her name was found out shortly after last weeks episode was out so I guess it isn't hard to believe you didn't see it but yea, I participate in a bit of discussion so it wasn't a surprise to me. I am much more interested in what happens now

wawi

Andria

wawi

Quote from: Fran on June 06, 2011, 09:55:39 AM
there is a new scarier monster, I just can't remember it

really?
i watched a marathon of Doctor Who one day when I was sick and I loved that episode O_0

Andria

HOLY SHIT WHO HAS BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THIS SEASON?

akudood;

THIS IS SO GREAT

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Mio on September 24, 2011, 06:28:33 PM
HOLY SHIT WHO HAS BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THIS SEASON?

akudood;

THIS IS SO GREAT
I AGREE
I LOVED THE GOD COMPLEX
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Volvagia on October 28, 2010, 02:03:08 PM
The End of Time: Part 2 will make you wanna cry more. ;~;

"I don't wanna go"
I understand Tennant I UNDERSTAND cry;

also The Silence is one of the best enemies/creatures in forever cnotedood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151