July 07, 2024, 04:53:02 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I potentially have the best schedule ever next quarter

Started by strongbad, November 28, 2011, 01:30:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 01:28:01 PM
How are you guys all so broke? I would never give anything biological for money.

My parents not paying for my food or utilities, and i haven't had a job in my college town until very recently (my fault, not saying it isn't)

Donating plasma has no physical side effects, considering that it regenerates in your body within less than 24 hours. I kind of look like a heroin addict from the marks on my arm though...

Socks

Quote from: MF Doom on November 29, 2011, 02:12:39 PM
My parents not paying for my food or utilities, and i haven't had a job in my college town until very recently (my fault, not saying it isn't)

Donating plasma has no physical side effects, considering that it regenerates in your body within less than 24 hours. I kind of look like a heroin addict from the marks on my arm though...

Well that is very responsible of your parents. Who I am sure with their lake house can ill afford to waste such revenue on sustenance and dignity for their son. I also was not concerned with the physical effects, wouldn't matter to me if it killed you, it is the implications that are terrifying!

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 02:15:58 PM
Well that is very responsible of your parents. Who I am sure with their lake house can ill afford to waste such revenue on sustenance and dignity for their son. I also was not concerned with the physical effects, wouldn't matter to me if it killed you, it is the implications that are terrifying!

lol socks is making good posts today. my parents also were too busy buying boats and third cars to bother stashing even a few thousand away for my college education, which I now have no chance of getting because of their negligence y/n

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 02:15:58 PM

Hey man, don't stereotype. My parent's house is worth less than 300K (i know still a lot, but not a lot for lake houses), and it is completely my fault for being in this position. I had the option to get a job or do student loans to pay for food and utilities, and I neglected that long enough to burn through the money I made over the summer.

Regardless, got my final schedule figured out:

17 credits for classes that all meet on the same two days each week. Should be an interesting quarter.

Go Up