October 05, 2024, 12:44:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I potentially have the best schedule ever next quarter

Started by strongbad, November 28, 2011, 01:30:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

I don't have a schedule yet because I can't register for classes yet because they need my fucking health records first bitches  >.<

But I should be taking

Architecture Studio IV
The Dwelling
Structure & Architecture I

and then either Freehand Drawing II (because I dropped it last time because I hated it so much but I need to take it) or US Urban History.

ME##

strongbad

Quote from: bluaki on November 29, 2011, 12:46:43 AM
It seems like a waste to me to take so few classes. Can't you complete a degree sooner if you take more? confuseddood;

Yeah, but I'm poor and I need to work, so I'm taking a smaller workload next quarter so I can get more hours. I've took 17 credits the quarter before this, and 18 credits this quarter, so it's okay for me to take 15 (which is actually standard) next quarter.

LCK

the school won't let me register because i still owe them $900 so i'm a failure who can't go to school next semester and i still don't have a job and i'm selling all of my prized possessions and trying to volunteer for clinical research just so i can pay rent and buy food n_n

silvertone

strongbad

Quote from: Trevor on November 29, 2011, 08:10:35 AM
the school won't let me register because i still owe them $900 so i'm a failure who can't go to school next semester and i still don't have a job and i'm selling all of my prized possessions and trying to volunteer for clinical research just so i can pay rent and buy food n_n

i donate plasma to buy food n_n

although i now have a job as a caretaker for this guy with cerebral palsy that starts winter quarter

silvertone

LCK

Quote from: MF Doom on November 29, 2011, 01:20:30 PM
i donate plasma to buy food n_n

although i now have a job as a caretaker for this guy with cerebral palsy that starts winter quarter
the only place to donate plasma is 30 miles away in lacrosse and i don't have a car

but i just got called about a job making $10 an hour
i have a drug test tomorrow, which is a little upsetting because I just got some pretty damn good weed and i really want to smoke it, and i haven't smoked in over a week and it's so tempting ahhhhh

Socks

How are you guys all so broke? I would never give anything biological for money.

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 01:28:01 PM
How are you guys all so broke? I would never give anything biological for money.
we live in the übermesnch zone economically

Socks

silvertone

Socks

silvertone

snoorkel

I think we should sztart the Boyah Fund for Starving Boyagers THE POWER OF GOD

(with ad revenue)

Go Up