October 05, 2024, 12:54:56 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I potentially have the best schedule ever next quarter

Started by strongbad, November 28, 2011, 01:30:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

November 28, 2011, 01:30:04 PM Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:58:16 PM by MF Doom

Every class would be a class that I need to take (islamic civilization for GUR, newswriting for journalism major) or a class that I want to take (creative writing, racketball).
oh god i hope this works. i'll have 4-day weekends every weekend and be able to work a shit ton. money in da bank  yes;

snoorkel

islamic civilization sounds nice. my schedule for next semester will be like

entr.351 - cloud enterprise management II
design810 - magazine & gallery design
eng640 -  editing print media
smokin420 - smoke weed all day
c.sci175 - intermediate object-oriented programming
math222 - math for physics

silvertone

Hiro

Hiro

So far mine is: one 39 minute fun class on mondays at 5 and then geology on tuesdays and thursdays at 11 and a geology lab on tuesdays as well

but I need to sign up for like 3 more classes girl;

Andria

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm enrolled in theory of statistics with penes listed as an instructor 5thgrade;
I love [you]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

All upper three and four hundred level next semester for moi.
I am going to be doing a training initiative with a big company the next town over though. We get to reformulate their entire orientation process.
That means lots of interviews and research.

Hippopo

Socks

I could't even tell you my schedule, it is real and non existent. My life consists of a series of problems, in a never ending quest to solve them.

YPrrrr

Damn, you are lucky. I've tried to engineer a schedule like that but since discussion sections are required (a third class period for each subject each week) I've always failed.

bluaki

It seems like a waste to me to take so few classes. Can't you complete a degree sooner if you take more? confuseddood;

My Spring schedule is:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

snoorkel

Quote from: bluaki on November 29, 2011, 12:46:43 AM
It seems like a waste to me to take so few classes. Can't you complete a degree sooner if you take more? confuseddood;

My Spring schedule is:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Now that's a good schedule  n_u

bluaki

Quote from: vziard on November 29, 2011, 01:38:15 AM
Now that's a good schedule  n_u
I can't tell if that's sarcasm saddood;

And actually I'm not all that fond of the classes. Literature is one that I'm sure I'll simply dislike, Chemistry doesn't really interest me much, and I'll probably be bored in Algorithms/Data Structures (maybe Machine Programming too) because of being too basic.
Of these classes, only in Calculus 3 do I think I'll be seriously interested. And I already know most of the class's content already too because I read ahead when bored in my high school Calculus class.

snoorkel

Quote from: bluaki on November 29, 2011, 01:48:40 AM
I can't tell if that's sarcasm saddood;

And actually I'm not all that fond of the classes. Literature is one that I'm sure I'll simply dislike, Chemistry doesn't really interest me much, and I'll probably be bored in Algorithms/Data Structures (maybe Machine Programming too) because of being too basic.
Of these classes, only in Calculus 3 do I think I'll be seriously interested. And I already know most of the class's content already too because I read ahead when bored in my high school Calculus class.

no, not sarcastic  saddood;

Go Up