June 16, 2024, 09:31:33 PM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

kirby's return to dream land

Started by Hiro, October 24, 2011, 02:34:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Samus Aran

no, Jim Sterling gave it a 10

[spoiler]i actually don't give a shit about reviewers and don't really know Sterling but boyagers in the chat thread seemed to imply that Sterling always gives inflated scores[/spoiler]

seriously though i knew it would get high scores, this is about as surprising as a final fantasy or zelda game getting a high score. it's a console kirby game. of course it'll get high scores.

the game will fucking rule i'm sure. not gonna be getting it right away or anything though.

Thyme

Quote from: Reisen on October 24, 2011, 02:53:51 AM
but boyagers in the chat thread seemed to imply that Sterling always gives inflated scores

or deflated

the actual implication is that he's kind of a retard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on October 24, 2011, 04:18:53 AM
the actual implication is that he's kind of a retard

just like destructoid itself  dittodood;

ME##

ME##

Quote from: Hiro on October 24, 2011, 04:44:48 PM
I trust IGN's opinions even less lol  :3

because it got a good score...?  confuseddood;

Mando Pandango

You can't spell IGNorance without [glow=black,2,300]sucking cocks[/glow]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Super Star and Crystal Shards were pretty fuckin great, IMO, but other than that I agree with steal.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

what about amazing mirror. that one ruled

Mando Pandango

silvertone

it is like metriod/castlevania but with kirby. I think i am doing the right comparisons.

the whole world is like connected??? I can't describe video games well sorry, but i played it for months. 

Hiro

I pretty much agree with you steal. I don't own any kriby games but I've played a few and they're all just good lighthearted fun.

Go Up