why does waifu simulator insist on RUINING MY LIFE (possible spoils)

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 20, 2011, 12:23:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on October 23, 2011, 06:06:54 PM
>knowing what decisions do in a game

ugly;

are you ugly;ing the fact that i know or the fact that it's important to know girl;

Samus Aran

not knowing adds more depth to the game, ambiguity of right and wrong is the whole point of the harder decisions in the game

Thyme

Quote from: Tectrika on October 23, 2011, 06:09:02 PM
are you ugly;ing the fact that i know or the fact that it's important to know girl;

knowing ugly;

i also ugly; your assertation that knowing is important ugly;

what kaz said

Kalahari Inkantation

lol i didn't know the first time around which is why i don't have everyone's loyalty sillydood;

and and and mass effect 3 takes info from my me2 save, what if my mistakes in me2 have repercussions in me3 cry;

THIS IS WHY I STRIVE FOR THE PERFECT PLAYTHROUGH :'(

Thyme

Nyerp

how mad would you guys be if i started playing at me3 ps3 ver even though i could easily play the first two on the 360 :D

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 23, 2011, 06:32:05 PM
how mad would you guys be if i started playing at me3 ps3 ver even though i could easily play the first two on the 360 :D

i think that might be as bad as starting mgs at mgs4 myface;

[spoiler]>implying i have room to talk after skipping the first me game[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 23, 2011, 06:32:05 PM

it'd be p. stupid to say the least

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

also could i have encountered a glitch of some sort

my paragon bar was (and still is) completely full during miranda/jack's stupidity and i couldn't resolve it

i had no trouble resolving tali/legion's dispute

but i still can't resolve jack and miranda's befuddlement

Samus Aran

the bar appearing full isn't actually necessarily "full" paragon

there is some arbitrary system of paragon points, but the game doesn't really tell you how many points you have. you can probably find a few more here and there if you look, and that'll probably get you enough.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Reisen on October 25, 2011, 02:06:26 PM
you can probably find a few more here and there if you look, and that'll probably get you enough.

lol believe me i tried, the major reason i didn't beat it sooner is because i went searching for every paragon point i could have possibly missed

[spoiler]well, that and fear of losing teammates on the final mission sillydood;[/spoiler]

It still wasn't enough. befuddlement

Samus Aran

Go Up