September 28, 2024, 03:22:57 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What games have you preordered?

Started by Thyme, October 19, 2011, 03:53:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Hiro on October 19, 2011, 06:16:14 PM
but it looks pretty damn good and is the main thing making me want a 3ds  baddood;

oh and although i didn't preorder it, I unknowingly bought Four Swords Adventures on release day so they gave me a free zelda shirt  hocuspocus;
I ordered it through one of thos flyers that Nintendo Power had in it

came with a shirt, and a GBA link cable
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Cookie

Um lets see.

Windwaker
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Persona 2 PSP
Halo 2
Halo 3

Kalahari Inkantation

October 20, 2011, 10:02:49 PM #17 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:06:03 PM by Tectrika
...wait a minute, i def. preordered brawl because circuit city was offering a $10 gift card for doing so befuddlement

how could i forget lol goowan

[spoiler]I never did get a chance to spend that gift card. powerofone;[/spoiler]

Wrench

Can't remember all of them but here they are:
Skyward Sword w/ Gold Wiimote Plus and CD
Uncharted 3
Pokemon Soul Silver
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Monster Hunter Tri w/ Classic Pro

Tomboh

Not a lot, because I only do if I know the game will be good and if the bonus is good.

Wind Waker you got a fucking free Master Quest game and I never played OoT before so I jumped on that shit.

Brawl I might have preordered but I forget. I either got it first day or I preordered it.

The most important preorder in my life has been Pokemon Emerald. With the preorder you got access to the SPECIAL EMERALD VIP FORUMS to talk about the game before it got released. This is important because I found out about Nsider, and from Nsider many other sites, from those forums. So basically, Pokemon Emerald is the reason I use the internet a lot.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Tomboh on October 21, 2011, 01:43:28 PM
Not a lot, because I only do if I know the game will be good and if the bonus is good.

Wind Waker you got a fucking free Master Quest game and I never played OoT before so I jumped on that shit.

Brawl I might have preordered but I forget. I either got it first day or I preordered it.

The most important preorder in my life has been Pokemon Emerald. With the preorder you got access to the SPECIAL EMERALD VIP FORUMS to talk about the game before it got released. This is important because I found out about Nsider, and from Nsider many other sites, from those forums. So basically, Pokemon Emerald is the reason I use the internet a lot.
I forgot about that Windwaker deal. I did that. Along with the gba remake of SMB3.

the only game I outright preordered was Skyward Sword.

Samus Aran

i think wind waker is the only game i've ever pre-ordered

Tomboh

I have yet to see a preorder that was as good as the Wind Waker one.

One that comes close (although not a preorder) is that Toys R Us did this thing where if you buy Super Mario Galaxy on the release date then you get a $25 gift card.

Go Up