September 28, 2024, 03:25:26 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What games have you preordered?

Started by Thyme, October 19, 2011, 03:53:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Not just right now, but you know, ever. And did you get something in bonus?

totes stole this from tec's post in the gamestop thread hocuspocus;

I had Pokémon Stadium preordered. I had my mom go because I had school lol. 5thgrade;
I preordered Wind Waker and got Master Quest from this.
I preordered Rock Band 3 and was supposed to get free songs but got nothing because Gamestop.
I preordered Gran Turismo 5 CE and was supposed to get bonus cars but got nothing because Gamestop.

Kalahari Inkantation

Like I said in the other thread, I've never preordered anything; though I wish I had preordered Super Mario Galaxy for the coin thing. :'(

totes preordering ss though lubdoods;

FAMY2

Every single Zelda game and both Mario Galaxies.  One of the Zelda games came with a master quest game or something. I forget.   saddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

lol jesus

i honestly don't see the need for preordering (unless it's for bonuses), i've never had an issue with a game being sold out even on release day befuddlement

don't let's

The only ones I remember are Pokemon Silver which came with a game guide and 3 pokemon pins in little pokeball cases. Fallout 3 which came with a soundtrack. And Skyrim which is coming with a premium map. But I know there's been a lot of other ones in past, though I can't recall which ones they are.

Oh and I think I did pre-oder Wind Waker too.

don't let's

Quote from: Tectrika on October 19, 2011, 04:34:01 PM
lol jesus

i honestly don't see the need for preordering (unless it's for bonuses), i've never had an issue with a game being sold out even on release day befuddlement
I remember pokemon R/B being sold out because the stores only got like ten or so copies in on release day.

silvertone

ME##

snoorkel

I think just Zelda games, I feel like there were a few PC games too but I can't think of what they were...

Quote from: Snowy on October 19, 2011, 04:31:47 PM
Luigi's Mansion 2

this exists?!

Hiro

Brawl
Wind Waker, which came with Master Quest
Pokemon Colosseum, which came with a disk that gives you Jirachi in Ruby/Sapphire
Red Dead Redemption, which came with golden guns via Amazon
I think maybe Pokemon Emerald, for some reason

That's probably it.

snoorkel

Commander Fuckass

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, got a free Samus shirt
Fallout 3, soundtrack
Final Fantasy Tactics advance
Marvel vs Capcom 3, got 2 Ryu decals and a Wolverine decal
Resident Evil remake for the gamecube
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Hiro

Quote from: vziard on October 19, 2011, 05:49:08 PM
I figured  :(
Quote from: Thyme on October 19, 2011, 06:02:37 PM
such a fucking waste
but it looks pretty damn good and is the main thing making me want a 3ds  baddood;

oh and although i didn't preorder it, I unknowingly bought Four Swords Adventures on release day so they gave me a free zelda shirt  hocuspocus;

Go Up