October 25, 2024, 08:27:59 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you wonder how members really feel about you?

Started by Classic, October 14, 2011, 10:44:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

FAMY2

Quote from: Tectrika on October 14, 2011, 03:39:29 PM
why

i deserve neither :|

I think you do. Even more so because you don't think so.   n_n

YPrrrr

Thyme

Mando Pandango

you know what gets on my nerves sometimes

[spoiler]muscles[/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 14, 2011, 07:24:22 PM
I like Tec but thoseposts get on my nerves sometimes

yeah i'm somewhat growing tired of all the self-deprecation and sarcastic negativity, especially the "video shames" and such

Thyme

Quote from: Reisen on October 14, 2011, 07:53:11 PM
yeah i'm somewhat growing tired of all the self-deprecation and sarcastic negativity, especially the "video shames" and such

oh god yeah definitely awdood;

this goes for david as well

Nyerp

i think it's funny n_n [glow=black,2,300]and i agree with him since video games are SHIT[/glow]

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Reisen on October 14, 2011, 07:53:11 PM
Agreed
Quote from: Thyme on October 14, 2011, 07:54:28 PM
oh god yeah definitely awdood;

this goes for david as well
Seconded saddood;

Thyme

but anyway yeah i do wonder, i'm too self-conscious for my own good :(

Quote from: steal on October 14, 2011, 07:57:14 PM
i never think that anyone here really judges each other b/c i don't judge but ???

I judge plenty. 5thgrade;

i think that's why i'm so self-conscious to begin with: i do it, the others probs do it too

bluaki

Quote from: silvertone on October 14, 2011, 01:22:45 PM
Yeah Uh Like. You Never make a Bad Post, You Always Stream Everything and uh You're a COol Person. lots of Reasons to Hate you.
I've made plenty of bad posts and I hate looking at my own old posts for that reason >_<'

There's plenty of things about me that can be potentially annoying to some, like being culturally clueless, slow at posting, self-deprecating, and whiny about trans issues 5thgrade;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

silvertone

Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 14, 2011, 09:48:42 PM
I've made plenty of bad posts and I hate looking at my own old posts for that reason >_<'

There's plenty of things about me that can be potentially annoying to some, like being culturally clueless, slow at posting, self-deprecating, and whiny about trans issues 5thgrade;
I never have read a post you made and Regretted it.

Go Up