October 25, 2024, 08:19:45 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you wonder how members really feel about you?

Started by Classic, October 14, 2011, 10:44:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I do. They say they're my friend but I bet they hate me. :'(

ME##

Why would they hate you?

[spoiler]also everybody hates me so i don't have to worry :|[/spoiler]

don't let's

bluaki

Yes, I do :(
and I give people plenty of reasons to hate me giggle;

YPrrrr

I sometimes feel like I don't fit in that well, yeah... but people appear to like me so I guess that's okay happydood;

silvertone

Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 14, 2011, 11:26:07 AM
Yes, I do :(
and I give people plenty of reasons to hate me giggle;
Yeah Uh Like. You Never make a Bad Post, You Always Stream Everything and uh You're a COol Person. lots of Reasons to Hate you.

Hiro

I used to all the time, but not quite as much anymore. I know some of you like me and some of you don't and it's whatever.

Mando Pandango

I think I have a pretty good idea of who likes me and who doesn't like me and who cuddledoods; s me
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ikanaide

Samus Aran

it never really crosses my mind, honestly

i like to think that i'm pretty well-liked by most boyagers but i guess i have an idea of some that may not like me, but either way it's no skin off my nose

Kalahari Inkantation

I definitely do.  Sometimes I can't help but wonder if people pretend to tolerate me but secretly believe realize I'm an idiot, and I have no idea whether I'm simply being paranoid or not. smithicide;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

yeah, wait... what's going on here? what is this?

FAMY2

Every time I come here. I think most of us wonder a lot of the Thyme. I can honestly say no one bothers me here. But that TEC idk he's something else.

[spoiler]One of the boyagers I admire and respect the most.   n_n[/spoiler]

Go Up