October 25, 2024, 12:21:25 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHICH DBZ CHARACTER

Started by Hiro, September 05, 2011, 10:33:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHICH ONE?!?!?!?!

GOKDU
0 (0%)
VEGITA
1 (10%)
KAKKARTO
0 (0%)
POKICLLO
0 (0%)
KRILLIN'
2 (20%)
YAMCHA
0 (0%)
TIEN
1 (10%)
BUMBA
0 (0%)
NIMU$$
1 (10%)
GOHANS
1 (10%)
TEKKEN
1 (10%)
GOTIN
0 (0%)
TRANKS
1 (10%)
FRIZA
0 (0%)
CEL
1 (10%)
BOO
0 (0%)
GRALIC JR
0 (0%)
BRALEY
0 (0%)
NAPA
0 (0%)
GENYU FORC
0 (0%)
ADNROIDs(any of them)
1 (10%)
CHI CHI
0 (0%)
MASTER OSHI
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Hippopo

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 05, 2011, 11:12:05 PM
dragonball had the best side character, who was somehow instantly "forgotten" as soon as z started awdood;
Who?  Yamcha?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hippopo on September 05, 2011, 11:14:32 PM
Who?  Yamcha?

yamcha is in z just not very much lol

i seem to recall him dying at least once in it

but EVEN TIEN fought more than yamcha did in z lol

Hippopo

Quote from: Hakase on September 05, 2011, 11:15:23 PM
yamcha is a in z just not very much lol

i seem to recall him dying at least once in it

but EVEN TIEN fought more than yamcha did in z lol
Lol.  Yeah, didn't he die from a saibaman or something weak in the Vegeta/Nappa battle?

He also got IMPALED by Android 19 in like two seconds.  And then it was later revealed that Android 19 was super weak.  Poor Yamcha.

don't let's

Hippopo

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Hippopo on September 05, 2011, 11:11:45 PM
Yeah, after Namek things got weird.
yeah because getting sent to space to fight a man who sounds like a woman and his elite squad of dancers is pretty normal.

Also the cell/android saga was the best. Even the early boo episodes were pretty good, but after evil buu absorbed boo I stopped caring about that show. Buu was a horrible villain. Thought my favorite episode is the one where Goku and Piccolo go get their drivers licenses.

I loved a bunch of characters from that show. Hercule, Yamcha, Piccolo, Master Roshi, Dabura, The Great Saiyaman, Evil Buu

why did i like fringe characters so much goonish

Samus Aran

the android saga took ridiculousness to a whole new level. time travel sticks out like a sore thumb in the context of the dragonball universe. it really does. and it doesn't help that trunks sticks out just as much. and reincarnating frieza just for a couple episodes just to have he and his daddy and brother killed immediately? that was so stupid.

and the filler garlic junior saga between frieza and android sagas was just dumb as fuck

YPrrrr

Psh like anyone likes Krillin

Hippopo

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 05, 2011, 11:34:18 PM
yeah because getting sent to space to fight a man who sounds like a woman and his elite squad of dancers is a pretty normal.

I don't know what you're talking about.  That sounds legit to me.

But I guess in DBZ terms, by normal I mean characters don't have merge or transform five hundred times to start fighting.  I didn't really dig that aspect.  Super Saiyan 1 should have been the end, and it should have only been obtainable by Goku and MAYBE to the others if they tried harder.

Nyerp

Quote from: Hakase on September 05, 2011, 11:13:55 PM
which character

it's no wonder that you don't know who i'm talking about, since she was seemingly erased from existence awdood;

Quote from: Hakase on September 05, 2011, 11:37:05 PM
the android saga took ridiculousness to a whole new level. time travel sticks out like a sore thumb in the context of the dragonball universe. it really does. and it doesn't help that trunks sticks out just as much. and reincarnating frieza just for a couple episodes just to have he and his daddy and brother killed immediately? that was so stupid.

and the filler garlic junior saga between frieza and android sagas was just dumb as fuck
what are you yammerin about. time travel didn't stick out that much.

Quote from: Hippopo on September 05, 2011, 11:39:07 PM
I don't know what you're talking about.  That sounds legit to me.

But I guess in DBZ terms, by normal I mean characters don't have merge or transform five hundred times to start fighting.  I didn't really dig that aspect.  Super Saiyan 1 should have been the end, and it should have only been obtainable by Goku and MAYBE to the others if they tried harder.
oh god the fusions were horrible.

I liked the way they pulled off cell though, him being an android or whatever and having to absorb android 17 and 18 to become stronger. Although second stage cell looked ridiculous.

SS2 was pretty cool, though. ss3 was stupid as fuck though, with the huge hair and shit. Also no eyebrow? When you get strong you lose eyebrows for whatever reason.

Quote from: YPR on September 05, 2011, 11:37:45 PM
Psh like anyone likes Krillin
i always hated krillin. always. most annoying character ever.

Hippopo

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 05, 2011, 11:46:36 PM
it's no wonder that you don't know who i'm talking about, since she was seemingly erased from existence awdood;
Chi-chi?  But she needed to stay at home because of womyn.

Quote from: Hippopo on September 05, 2011, 11:49:12 PM
Chi-chi?  But she needed to stay at home because of womyn.
maybe bulma

no

no

launch!

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 05, 2011, 11:50:23 PM
maybe bulma

no

no

launch!

oh, her

i know she's briefly seen a few times in dbz but yeah she's largely gone