October 25, 2024, 12:35:08 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHICH DBZ CHARACTER

Started by Hiro, September 05, 2011, 10:33:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHICH ONE?!?!?!?!

GOKDU
0 (0%)
VEGITA
1 (10%)
KAKKARTO
0 (0%)
POKICLLO
0 (0%)
KRILLIN'
2 (20%)
YAMCHA
0 (0%)
TIEN
1 (10%)
BUMBA
0 (0%)
NIMU$$
1 (10%)
GOHANS
1 (10%)
TEKKEN
1 (10%)
GOTIN
0 (0%)
TRANKS
1 (10%)
FRIZA
0 (0%)
CEL
1 (10%)
BOO
0 (0%)
GRALIC JR
0 (0%)
BRALEY
0 (0%)
NAPA
0 (0%)
GENYU FORC
0 (0%)
ADNROIDs(any of them)
1 (10%)
CHI CHI
0 (0%)
MASTER OSHI
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Nyerp

Hippopo

Mando Pandango

Sorry, I think I should clarify.

I watched one or two episodes of DBZ in my youth and decided I didn't like it, so I decided not to watch it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on September 05, 2011, 10:55:14 PM
Sorry, I think I should clarify.

I watched one or two episodes of DBZ in my youth and decided I didn't like it, so I decided not to watch it.
Fair I suppose.

I was sucked in at a young age, and wasn't released until Freeza died by the hands of Trunks.

Mando Pandango

I think I first saw it when I was... 7? 8? I just never liked it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

i didn't like it either but i still watched plenty of it 5thgrade;

Hippopo

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 05, 2011, 11:00:47 PM
i didn't like it either but i still watched plenty of it 5thgrade;
Yeah, it was actually pretty horrible.  I was so embarrassed about watching it too, yet I couldn't stop.

Samus Aran

Hiro

i voted 4 tekken bcus i'm not a fag.

Samus Aran

my friends were dbz fans so that's pretty much why i started watching it, and i actually watched the entire series

and i also watched all of dragonball when that aired

and i tried to watch dbgt but at that point i was old enough to realize how awful it was...it's REALLY bad.

i think dragonball is a decent show. dragonball z was an all right, pretty average show until the end of the frieza saga, and everything after it was a quick slope downhill. and gt is just shit.

don't let's

Hippopo

September 05, 2011, 11:11:45 PM #26 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:15:29 PM by Hippopo
Quote from: Hakase on September 05, 2011, 11:08:29 PM
my friends were dbz fans so that's pretty much why i started watching it, and i actually watched the entire series

and i also watched all of dragonball when that aired

and i tried to watch dbgt but at that point i was old enough to realize how awful it was...it's REALLY bad.

i think dragonball is a a a decent show. dragonball z was an all right, pretty average show until the end of the frieza saga, and everything after it was a quick slope downhill. and gt is a a just shit.
Yeah, after Namek things got weird.  That's when I finally realized there were better shows to watch.

I tried watching gt when it aired too.  I only made it through two episodes before having a "WTF" moment, and I never returned to the series.

Nyerp

dragonball had the best side character, who was somehow instantly "forgotten" as soon as z started awdood;

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 05, 2011, 11:12:05 PM
dragonball had the best side character, who was somehow instantly "forgotten" as soon as z started awdood;

which character

Go Up