October 03, 2024, 06:26:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

College and High School Schedule Thread

Started by wawi, August 10, 2011, 11:38:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Quote from: Clucky on August 25, 2011, 10:33:43 AM
lol gay
though i'd join the cardio boot camp with you  lubdoods;
Totes gay

But it's 75% less gay than last semester's schedule, so I'm getting better

bluaki

Why take an entire schedule of nothing but silly classes? What kind of major can you even go for with that sort of stuff huhdoodame;

Of my 6 freshman first semester classes, 3 are directly part of my major (Software Engineering), Psychology and Composition are required for pretty much anything, and there's one required freshman introduction-ish class

Hippopo

Quote from: bluika on August 25, 2011, 01:33:09 PM
Why take an entire schedule of nothing but silly classes? What kind of major can you even go for with that sort of stuff huhdoodame;

Of my 6 freshman first semester classes, 3 are directly part of my major (Software Engineering), Psychology and Composition are required for pretty much anything, and there's one required freshman introduction-ish class
I'm assuming you're talking to me?  confuseddood;

I'm not sure what a "silly" class is, so it's hard for me to answer.  But my major is Philosophy, and I only need three classes to graduate (Sartre, Plato, and French). My parents want me to go full time, so I comply.  Filling up a schedule is hard when you've already taken all of the classes you want and have over 140 credits...

Besides, if you saw my transcript, I'm sure you wouldn't think my past years have been "silly" seeing as I've already completed all of my upper level courses, pre-med requirements (actually I'm missing my last semester of o-chem. But I'm not taking it LOLOLOL), and a shit ton of physics and math. So I think I deserve a schedule like this. girl;

ME##

Defence Against the Dark Arts-Tuesdays 14:20 [OMG!!!!!]
Muggle Studies-Tuesdays 16:00
Potions-Wednesdays 09:30 [UGH]
Charms-Wednesdays 13:30
Ancient Runes-Thursdays 11:00
History of Magic-Thursdays 15:00
Astronomy-Fridays 22:00

????

?????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 25, 2011, 04:00:07 PM
I'm assuming you're talking to me?  confuseddood;

I'm not sure what a "silly" class is, so it's hard for me to answer.  But my major is Philosophy, and I only need three classes to graduate (Sartre, Plato, and French). My parents want me to go full time, so I comply.  Filling up a schedule is hard when you've already taken all of the classes you want and have over 140 credits...

Are you serious? The only reason you go full time is because other people told you to? Way to go bro wrench;
Die for Dethklok

Hippopo

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on August 26, 2011, 09:34:11 PM
Are you serious? The only reason you go full time is because other people told you to? Way to go bro wrench;
No man, I'm joking.  I'm actually a total douche to the people who are helping pay for college. There's no way I'd take their wishes into consideration.

akudood;

?????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 26, 2011, 11:03:35 PM
No man, I'm joking.  I'm actually a total douche to the people who are helping pay for college. There's no way I'd take their wishes into consideration.

akudood;

Did you even sorta kinda wanna go full time?
Die for Dethklok

Hippopo

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on August 27, 2011, 08:53:57 PM
Did you even sorta kinda wanna go full time?
Yeah, I do.

I have to think about financial aid as well.  I wouldn't qualify under part time.  Plus full time gives me more to do throughout the day, so it's not bad.

Honestly, I like going full time.  I wasn't complaining about it in my previous post.  I was mostly just stating one of the main reasons for doing it.

?????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 27, 2011, 09:22:01 PM
Yeah, I do.

I have to think about financial aid as well.  I wouldn't qualify under part time.  Plus full time gives me more to do throughout the day, so it's not bad.

Honestly, I like going full time.  I wasn't complaining about it in my previous post.  I was mostly just stating one of the main reasons for doing it.

K, then nvm i dum
Die for Dethklok

Kalahari Inkantation

Bio. 202: Molecular and Cellular Biology
CHE 321: Organic Chemistry I
CSE 110: Intro to Computer Science
MAT 127: Calculus C
PHY 131: Classical Physics I

lol oh my god somebody kill me please please please please

this isn't even the complete schedule because i still have to add one lab for each science class failedgrade; 5thgrade;

Nyerp

bluaki

Quote from: Tectrika on August 28, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
That schedule graphic rounds things way too much goonish
like a class that goes from 12:50 to 2:10 appears to be from 12:00-3:00

Travis

this isn't even the complete schedule because i still have to add one lab for each science class failedgrade; 5thgrade;
do you even want to have a life

the shortest route to the sea

MHST101: Introduction to Music History. MTWR 10:00 - 11:00
MUTH231: Music Theory Three. MWF 11:00 - 12:00
MATH301: Abstract Analysis. MWF 1:30 - 2:30
MUTH201: Aural Skills II. TR 1:30 - 2:30
THEA218: Stage Combat. TR 3:00 - 4:30.
AAST: Piano Lessons. ??? (I may not get into this)
---
Work: Woodshop, MWF 2:30 - 4:30, F 9:00 - 11:00
Womyn's Rugby Practice: MWR 4:30 - 6:30
Womyn's Rugby Treasurer Office Hours: R 4:30 - 6:30
5 hrs / week of cooking or cleaning in a co-op kitchen
---
Stage Manager, Producer, or Technical Director for 3 - 6 theater shows / semester
Booking 1 -2 concerts a semester

I'm with tec  happydood;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

??????

how could you even stay awake
science labs literally made me never want to touch another science course ever again
EVER

Go Up