September 27, 2024, 11:15:26 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

snorkellllllll

Started by Daddy, July 26, 2011, 12:36:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

i can't find teh snorekl1

Nyerp

ME##

don't let's

I think you can find those things in Walmart.

applesauce

probably moving to la or something. did you text him?

?????

He got picked up by the Bureau.
Die for Dethklok

Dullahan

Kalahari Inkantation

he was snorkilled in the nsa raid wry

snoorkel

yeah you can text me if it's something urgent and I haven't been on AIM in a couple days, I think you have my number.

I been on the road but have already found a beautiful bug-infested apartment and will be moving in tomorrow  cjlubdoods;

WHAT DO YOU NEED MY LORD?

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on July 27, 2011, 12:35:22 AM
bug-infested

What kind? I have successfully eradicated a large silverfish colony through the use of borax and fans. I also hunt beasts (centipedes) on occasion.

Luckily we have yet to come across anything real nasty (roaches, bedbugs) so far.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on July 27, 2011, 01:42:27 AM

What kind? I have successfully eradicated a large silverfish colony through the use of borax and fans. I also hunt beasts (centipedes) on occasion.

Luckily we have yet to come across anything real nasty (roaches, bedbugs) so far.

I'm not sure what they are, all the same kind of small shiny black bugs with long antennae. They look like very tiny cockroaches (might actually be). There actually haven't been too many (I wouldn't even call it an infestation), some bug zapper spray shit from Target seems to stop more from coming in.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: vziard on July 27, 2011, 11:10:03 PM
I'm not sure what they are, all the same kind of small shiny black bugs with long antennae. They look like very tiny cockroaches (might actually be).
There are things called "water bugs" that look suspiciously like cockroaches, but aren't actually cockroaches.

this might be what they are.

snoorkel

Quote from: On Stid on July 27, 2011, 11:11:44 PM
There are things called "water bugs" that look suspiciously like cockroaches, but aren't actually cockroaches.

this might be what they are.

they look suspiciously like that, but not quite. I'll try to post a photo soon.

applesauce

Water bugs are usually coackroach sized or larger.

Do they jump sometimes? I saw some weird bugs like that in an abandoned (as in jumped, not UE abandoned) apartment in Minneapolis once.

Go Up